Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 2/27 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

just saw the boxscore for this game...29.8% from the field
sick.gif
its alright though they'll bounce back like always I'm pretty sure kobe is going for40+ next game

when was the last time Sasha made a 3 other than the bank fluke?

sick.gif
@ kobe shooting jumper after jumper

Good, this L bring the Lakers back to down to earth. We have to take every team serious from now on if we want that # 1 seed

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

37931867.jpg

NO HOPE FOR 72-10
laugh.gif

oh yeah

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

37931867.jpg

NO HOPE FOR 72-10
laugh.gif

oh yeah

[table][tr][td]Starters[/td] [td][/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]http://[/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]40:02[/td] [td]10-31[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]9-12[/td] [td]+4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]29[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

Don't worry, a new season is just 8 months away and you will see a new "Will they break 72-10?" post in no time after some team goes 17-2 orsomething in the first month of the season.

damn, refs hate it when they are consistent. oh well, I guess it was time for one of streaks to end.

on the bright side, like we all LAKERS HEADS know, WE'RE STILL NUUUUUMBER OoOOoOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

-smile

EDIT: I see all the laker haters are here celebrating, however when pull these wins out, they get ghost.
laugh.gif
lamessss

I am just wondering who thought we would go 72-10?

Prettyplaya...I understand you don't like the lakers and all but....

Nobody is that stupid. We will win about 61 to 64 games this year. With all the back to backs and road games coming I knew it would happen.

But I don't see why you are hating on kobe's performance when just last night your boy lebron didn't do anything.

Short attention span I guess...

i don't see them losing more than 15 games. That's only if they play up, none of that sloppy/ lazy ball.

Back
Top Bottom