[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

lol i forgot about this thread not about the NBA and the lakers..no waaayyy on the lakers how could i forget that..i have like 3 lakers posters in my room so i see that all the time.

and yea i feel you i watch youtube clips and games just to see the lakers play lol or if not watch my championships dvd
pimp.gif

but really man we need Lakers Basketball....i wonder what the team is doing with this lockout??

lol i forgot about this thread not about the NBA and the lakers..no waaayyy on the lakers how could i forget that..i have like 3 lakers posters in my room so i see that all the time.

and yea i feel you i watch youtube clips and games just to see the lakers play lol or if not watch my championships dvd
pimp.gif

but really man we need Lakers Basketball....i wonder what the team is doing with this lockout??

Barely even on NT anymore and I'm pretty happy to still see this thread regardless of the lockout.

Dying for some Lakers Basketball bad. :/

Barely even on NT anymore and I'm pretty happy to still see this thread regardless of the lockout.

Dying for some Lakers Basketball bad. :/

Back
Top Bottom