Official: Lakers vs. Blazers 1/4 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Lakers classic game tonight is starting right now and it's a good one

Game 7 2000 WCF.

15 Point comeback.

And Kobe to Shaq !

NBA on NBC.
pimp.gif

That Laker team during the 99-2000 title run was stacked.

Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, Brian Shaw all coming off the bench
eek.gif

With a veteran starting lineup of:

C: Shaq
PF: AC Green
SF: Glen Rice
SG: Kobe
PG: Ron Harper

And of course you can leave out John Salley riding the bench for his last ring
laugh.gif

I seriously laugh when people come on here and start saying how the Blazers 99-2000 team was the better team that year and should have won the championshipthat year
laugh.gif

Mike Dunlevy Jr. was at this game. They show him in street clothes sitting next to the Blazers bench.

Mike Dunlevey facial emotional reactions in this game are
laugh.gif
and priceless.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

That Laker team during the 99-2000 title run was stacked.

Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, Brian Shaw all coming off the bench
eek.gif

With a veteran starting lineup of:

C: Shaq
PF: AC Green
SF: Glen Rice
SG: Kobe
PG: Ron Harper

And of course you can leave out John Salley riding the bench for his last ring
laugh.gif

I seriously laugh when people come on here and start saying how the Blazers 99-2000 team was the better team that year and should have won the championship that year
laugh.gif

How bout the blazer squad...

the starting five and their bench was pretty stacked
sheed, stoudamire, pip, sabonis, smitty, jermaine oneal, bonzi wells, schrempf, greg anthony, and mike dunleavy jr haha!

Both teams were extremely stack in 99-00...I still remember this game like it happen yesterday....Classic...LOL @ AC Green

B Shaw was still playing for the Lakers back then and hit's some big clutch 3's during the 4th quarter comeback.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Kobe was a big ball hog
Yea he sure was.

Since he threw the game clinching alley oop to Shaq to clinch game 7 during the 2000 WCF right ?

Or better yet. He was such a ball hog that during the 3 peat championship years that he led the Lakers in assists during all those seasons and championshipruns right ?

Quit talking reckless on here.

Kobe was a big ball hog
Yea he sure was.

Since he threw the game clinching alley oop to Shaq to clinch game 7 during the 2000 WCF right ?

Or better yet. He was such a ball hog that during the 3 peat championship years that he led the Lakers in assists during all those seasons and championship runs right ?

Wa wa wa!!
smile.gif
Watching this game I saw him take some real stupid shots with double,triple, quadruple team on him. lol. Just cuz he gave shaq the alley oopdoesn't make him a ballhog?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe was a big ball hog
Yea he sure was.

Or better yet. He was such a ball hog that during the 3 peat championship years that he led the Lakers in assists during all those seasons and championship runs right ?

i'm a big fan of kobe's but it is hard to deny he was not a ball hog those years, with 2000-2001 being arguably his worst year for forcingup shots. it's not like he was surrounded by garbage either, with a SOLID supporting cast coming off a championship that year before.

and leading your team in assists does not automatically disqualify you as being a ballhog. see: allen iverson, gilbert arenas.

Leading the Lakers in assist during the 3 peat championship seasons and people still view him as a ball hog during those season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

indifferent.gif

at the Fish hate.

Ya'll are talkin' reckless because he's playing dumb right now.

Sometimes I wonder about you fellow Laker fans.

Kobe plays like a ****** and ya'll come up with excuses.

Fisher plays like a ****** in one quarter and ya'll ready to replace him.
normally i would agree with your statement but as much as you despise Sasha, even when he's playing well, I just can't go with you on thatone.

They don't need to go out and get a back-up point guard while Farmar is out cuz Sasha has stepped up and has been playing better than Farmar has at anypoint this season. If Sasha continues to play this way and Farmar comes back hopefully it will limit Farmar's minutes until he learns how to properly playhis role on this team.

Leading the Lakers in assist during the 3 peat championship seasons and people still view him as a ball hog during those season
laugh.gif

so would you call him a bigger ballhog this season opposed to years past since he's averaging a lesser amount?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom