Official Lakers vs Heat Live at the Staples Center: Thursday 7:30pm TNT

Lakers got this game easily tonight.

This game seriously could get ugly real fast and Lakers might go up by 40 like they did against Atlanta a couple games back.

But at the same time if D-Whistle get phantom foul calls then this game could a little close and Lakers might only win by 10.

I hope LO stays out of foul trouble and bounces back after his off night against Portland.DFish needs to get hot and break out of his shooting slump.

Go Lakers !

The heat are looking a lot better since the got marion. I wonder what they gonna do with him next year?
Go Heat. i swear i think im the only heat fan sometimes.

laugh.gif
No way should the Lakers be 15 point favorites.

I also agree with SoHi's take on the Lakers. I believe that we have the most talented team in the NBA but their will be the issue of cohesion. The playerswe have skill sets that compliment each others and do not clash but nonetheless, your cohesion is going to be put to the test in tight post season games andthat is the biggest cause for doubt going into this post season, especially against the Spurs. Phoenix and Dallas also will not be very cohesive because theyboth made major mid season deals. New Orleans and Boston for that matter lack heavy playoff experience as do most players on our roster, however we would havethe edge because our best player as well as our starting point guard have won three rings together and have won countless gut check games over the years. SanAntonio has the cohesion and the experience and that is what makes them the team to beat. If we are to beat them, we will have to hope that our talent isgreater enough to negate the Spur's chemistry and experience. It is either that or hope that the squad can become an extremely cohesive unit extremelyquickly and become battle hardened even more rapidly.

The good thing to know is that virtually the same roster will return next year and if we fail to win this year they still will have experienced the playoffstogether and they will then get a training camp and full season in 2008-2009 and they should be the favorites to win it all, despite the fierce competition inthe West.

I think Phil is smart enough that if he sees any issues with Bynum and or Ariza fitting back in, he will change the rotation so that in key moments he goeswith the guys he's been using the past few weeks. He can start Bynum with the other starters and if we become stagnant, then he can pull Bynum, go withVlad and then come in with Bynum, and Farmar, and Turiaf, and Sasha later, the guys that Bynum has been playing with for 3 years. That will help ease him intothe team and let him get back in the flow. Then thru practice and maybe a few stolen moments here and there, Bynum and Gasol can start to gain somefamiliarity together. Even though he pisses me off sometimes, I trust Phil to know how to handle his team.

I hope we get this one tonight, but I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach about it. Hopefully we can overcome and get the W.
pimp.gif

This is a worry game. I don't want them to come out flat like they did vs the blazers. Plus we need to wrap this up early because we have a game fridaythat is all the way across the conuntry. Who the hell scheduled that game that way? I could see a back to back vs another team in the east but a east to westback to back is crazy.

Originally Posted by tupac003

This is a worry game. I don't want them to come out flat like they did vs the blazers. Plus we need to wrap this up early because we have a game friday that is all the way across the conuntry. Who the hell scheduled that game that way? I could see a back to back vs another team in the east but a east to west back to back is crazy.

Tupac, the game is at Staples tonight. And while I sometimes feel that Portland is pretty much near Siberia, we're really only a couple hour flight upI-5 for you. I know Oregon seems like another country, but we're not that far away.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

This is a worry game. I don't want them to come out flat like they did vs the blazers. Plus we need to wrap this up early because we have a game friday that is all the way across the conuntry. Who the hell scheduled that game that way? I could see a back to back vs another team in the east but a east to west back to back is crazy.

Tupac, the game is at Staples tonight. And while I sometimes feel that Portland is pretty much near Siberia, we're really only a couple hour flight up I-5 for you. I know Oregon seems like another country, but we're not that far away.
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Tupac, the game is at Staples tonight. And while I sometimes feel that Portland is pretty much near Siberia, we're really only a couple hour flight up I-5 for you. I know Oregon seems like another country, but we're not that far away.
wink.gif

CP, the only thing I know about Oregon, is the following:

1) Nike Headquarters and Employee Store
pimp.gif

2) Portland TrailBlazers

3) Oregon Ducks
laugh.gif

Lakers should take this game.

but don't forget that the Heat do have Wade and Shawn Marion, and even Haslem. they do have the potential to pose a threat

wink.gif
Man...I had a major brain fart...I thought the game was in Miami. My bad.
roll.gif
@ myself.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

CP, the only thing I know about Oregon, is the following:

1) Nike Headquarters and Employee Store
pimp.gif

2) Portland TrailBlazers

3) Oregon Ducks
laugh.gif

No sales tax and Oregon is nice if you're an outdoorsy type person, great running/biking/hiking/fishing... if you don't like that stuff, then Oregonseems like another world
laugh.gif

Oh, and about the game. Lakers by 22... D. Whistle will probably be flopping all over the place, Ricky Davis will be jacking up shots like he's playing 2K8and Blount will get murdered by Gasol.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I better be seeing another 5on1 pull-up 3....
laugh.gif

I was sitting fourth row at that game, I gave JDUBB an earfull for the rest of the game
laugh.gif

lakers are gonna make the playoffs! Miami better make it competitive, please kobe give us a show....kinda missing those 50 pt burst right about now

Back
Top Bottom