OFFICIAL LAKERS VS JAZZ 11/04 6:30 FSN

Think it will be a tight game, but lakers will pull it off by 5.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

Kwame better put up a fight on both ends, and not play scared against Jazz frontcourt to have a chance.
Zero Tolerance

Kwame putting up a fight on both ends? :lol:
laugh.gif
4xou9ue.jpg
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Hopefully the Lakers can play the same way they did against Phoenix.

I'm staying hopeful though.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURKZ!!!!
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

I'm optimistic that the Lakeshow can pull another W off..... :D
happy.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM LAKERS
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

:lol:
laugh.gif

That Kobe lineup had me cracking up. This will be a good game. I hope LA goes W back to back. I seriously doubt they'll play like they did against PHX again but it was a beatuful thing to see an offense work like that.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Jazz aint PHX so I expect the Kobe Show to struggle.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

obviously, the jazz look better on paper, but then again, that's what many said about the suns. good luck to the laker fans!

Much as I hate em don't underestimate the Jazz. They're dirty and sneaky.

I wanna see them beat worse than the Suns got manhandled though. :smh:
smh.gif

Lets see which kobe shows up to play. Team kobe or do it myself kobe. With that said, i predict the Lakers getting the victory in a close game.
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Team Macintosh​

Quote:
They're dirty and sneaky.
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Price is Right
Almond - Boozer - Brewer - Collins - Fesenko - Giricek - Harpring - Hart - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Price - Williams

# 24 did NOT struggle @ all. He was 16 pts. 11 rbds. That's a hell of a night where I'm from. The reason he only dropped 16 was the whole team showed up playin like a champonship team.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Uh friends, Kwame has actually played well these first two games. Yes I'm saying it but he has done his job. Played good D on Yao, hasn't been in foul trouble, and attacked the Sunned on both ends.

Lets hope for the same tonight against Boozer. If Boozer and Williams get 30 the Jazz will score 130+ again for the 3rd time this season.

Kobe will do what he's got to do, as long as he's efficient and others are playing well I'm cool.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Quote:
The reason he only dropped 16 was the whole team showed up playin like a champonship team.
:\
ohwell.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

^not really. lets see what radmonivic does tonight. bet you he goes into ghost mode tonight.

lmao @ the Lakeshow's starters.

LAL has a good shot at guarding Boozer; it's Okur that would give them problems.

its gana be a close game. hopefully everyone plays like they did againts phx. if its kobe only its gana be a tough game

Back
Top Bottom