OFFICIAL LAKERS VS jazz Game 1 - 5/04 ABC

Originally Posted by dyzzle

i will be there
pimp.gif

KOBE MVP ceremony
pimp.gif

Is it confirmed that the ceremony will be on Sunday? Sportscenter says David Stern will present the trophy next week, which I think means probably for Game2. I hope it's on Sunday, so I could witness it for myself.

See ya there
pimp.gif
What section you sitting at?

Originally Posted by CL2423

i will be there
pimp.gif

KOBE MVP ceremony
pimp.gif

Is it confirmed that the ceremony will be on Sunday? Sportscenter says David Stern will present the trophy next week, which I think means probably for Game 2. I hope it's on Sunday, so I could witness it for myself.

See ya there
pimp.gif

frown.gif
if the ceremony is not on sunday

just got my tickets now.
smh.gif
300's section
smh.gif
but its all good. still
pimp.gif

this is gonna be a tough series. hopefully the denver series has the lakers confidence up.

Lets go Lakeshow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

I think Lakers got this in 6, Lakers will smarten up & raise their defensive level, the offense is already hitting on most cylinders, if Lamar steps up onO i like our chances.

Originally Posted by CL2423

i will be there
pimp.gif

KOBE MVP ceremony
pimp.gif

Is it confirmed that the ceremony will be on Sunday? Sportscenter says David Stern will present the trophy next week, which I think means probably for Game 2. I hope it's on Sunday, so I could witness it for myself.

See ya there
pimp.gif

frown.gif
if the ceremony is not on sunday

just got my tickets now.
smh.gif
300's section
smh.gif
but its all good. still
pimp.gif

Same here also; I've never been to an afternoon game/12:30 game on ABC, can't wait to experience it
smile.gif

Let's go LAKERS! I've been tuning in to every game that I can, and I'm hoping to do so for this series as well. Let's see some competition, Iwant to see the Lakers get truly battle tested during this series. Luke was going ballistic last series against Denver, I hope that confidence is carried withhim into this series, he's starting to work out really well. Also, I totally agree that Lamar Odom will be the X-Factor in this entire thing for theLakers; when he plays well the Lakers have a great chance of winning with the players that they put on the floor.

I want those Utah fans to chant MVP like they did when they were against the rockets again. Stupid utah fans.

Let's go Lakeshow. btw ESPN is reporting that the Lakers most like wont bring back Bynum during the playoffs. Take it for what it's worth. btw I justrealized it's a home Sunday game. Bring out the white unis baby

Hopefully we are not too rusty come game time. 6-7 days can affect a team. Utah is gona be much tougher than Denver. We need to get at it from the get go andnot mess around.

Originally Posted by FYALADY

Lets get the rel pay-back for Derek!
some of the dudes here sound like the actual players. intense lol

indifferent.gif
Is it your point to troll in laker threads and complainabout everything laker fans do?

I will be at game 1 and probably game 2 now since kobe won't get his mvp till then. I hope we get some T shirts now but what I want them to do is put thechampionship trophy out again like they did last year. I was able to take a pic with it and I want to do it again this year.

I personally wanted Houston cause I felt we would have had it a little easier. Oh well, I still think we're going to win this series with or withoutBynum. New TDK trailer comes out Sunday and the game is on Sunday. Gonna be a nice day.

series will be tough, but i'm hoping the lakers can pull it out in 6.

keys will be bench productivity, protecting homecourt and who executes the best.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I hope the Lakers sweep the Jazz.

Not because of my dislike for the Utah Jazz its their fans I can't stand.

Booing Derek Fisher, knowing why he left, when he came back is utterly disgusting in my opinion.

I know exactly what you are talking about, i was watching that game and when they started booing i got so pissed and sat the yellin "the %*^& areyou booing for????" i really dont like some of our fans cause the are so stuck up, but not all of us
smile.gif
i really do think fish did the best thing.

but we do have the loudest arena....go Jazz
pimp.gif

EDIT: i actually kinda want bynum to come back in this series cause i think he would hurt the lakers cause they have gotten used to playing without him,they would at least take a couple of games to get him back to where he is actually contributing.

laugh.gif
If theres one match up in the Playoffs that the Jazz would want,it'll be this one. The Jazz are the best team in the NBA when it comes to Offensive execution, and i expect that to be full display throughout this series.The lakers are a soft team compared to the Jazz. I fully expect Utah to use and abuse the Lakers all series, they have zero answer for Boozer and Deron andAK47 will put the clamps down on that fraudulent MVP ala Prince in the '04 Finals.

The Lakers quite frankly are overrated, they just got lucky that they played one of the worst playoffs teams in NBA history in the first round. The Jazz justgot threw a tough series with a tough rockets team with most of the games being close. The Jazz are more battle tested and should out rebound the soft lakersfront line by a large margin. I expect this to be a quick series in the Favor of the Jazz, but thats another story, i'll just get to my Game onepredictions. Jazz 113 Lakers 98. Boozer and Williams with 36 a piece, Korver with 7 triples.

Back
Top Bottom