Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

Make your damn free throws Kobe.
mad.gif
But nice shot over K-Mart at the topof the key, that was ridiculous.

Props to Denver, they came out and gave every damn thing they had, gotta respect that. And they kept their composure and didn't just start fighting andstuff over frustration. I don't think they need to blow anything up, I think they need to add two stoppers, Bowen types, who can come in late in games andget stops. They shouldn't overreact to one series. They still won 50 games, they just need some tweaking.

Walton, big, BIG shot. Pau was nice, Sasha and Jordan seem to be playing the same way they did in the regular season and that's a good thing. Theydon't seem nervous about playoff pressure. Hope that stays.

Anyone realize we played this series pretty much without Turiaf, Ariza, and Bynum?
eek.gif
We still have bullets left in the chamber.

Couple days off, get Ronny back in shape, maybe get Ariza close to contributing and keep working around the clock with Bynum. We still have probably 2 weeksbefore Bynum will be needed if we are lucky enough to advance.

I actually hope the Rockets can come back and make it a series with Utah.

Let those two teams tire each other out.

Kobe, Pau and Lamar looked great tonight. Lamar is quietly putting up good #s but he's still making alot of mistakes too, turnovers missed free thows, silly fouls ect ect..Hes the key to our title hopes if he can be the Lamar that weve seen at some points this season its gona be hard for us to be beat

silly fouls like the and 1 he gave to j.r. smith late in the game off the Kobe turnover?
smh.gif
Against better team Lamar needs to be playing a lot smarter.

you guys defending iverson are WRONG.. dude had 2 +!%+#%! assists last night and hes their point guard.... 2 asists... this is a top 5 offense team and he getstwo assists.......2....

In fairness to AI, although he only had two assists we all know he's more of a scorer than a distributer.

It's hard to believe that just a few years ago there were people on this board who were saying Iverson was the Greatest Of All Time. What a joke.

Even though Im like mad late in here,
laugh.gif

Good win by the Lakers.
pimp.gif

Man a sweep?!?!? Nuggets just do not wanna play D.

You know what really grinds my gears though? Iverson actin like he's fouled on every jumpshot.
mad.gif

Everytime he shoots the ball, its like he automatically acts like he gets fouled on his follow through. I love Allen and all but come on b
smh.gif

Does that sign seriously say 'BENCH CAMBY'?!

That dude is addicted to cocaine.

What in the world is Rocky doing in that pic?

Dude's not about to off himself, is he?

Has Rocky been heard from since Monday night?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

^ i was lookin all around for Rocky in the pic. i had to look mad hard to find him.

laugh.gif
real talk, i even went to the previous page and looked at the other photos.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

8f4b2cc0952037424f7418fdc4a434f7-getty-80327530dp018_los_angeles_l.jpg

aye. yo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude was mad excited

pau is wylin... good to see him out the 1st round...
12 more W's
pimp.gif

avy check
smokin.gif

Nice avy, I remember that from 03. I've got a couple pics that I took of that "Winning is Everything" ad on the Hotel Figueroa.

Nice avy, I remember that from 03. I've got a couple pics that I took of that "Winning is Everything" ad on the Hotel Figueroa.
yup... it was nice seeing it on the way to work everyday... hopefully kobe can get a new picture with the larry o'brien
pimp.gif

another one of the dope pictures on hotel figueroa...

Past_And_present.jpg

Back
Top Bottom