Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

Alright Laker fans.It's time to close out this 1st round series and send the Nuggets fishing.I see the Nuggets putting up a decent fight but come 4thquarter Kobe & the rest of the Lakers will put the Nuggets out of they're misery and send them home for the summer.I see AI going out and having a bignight but does not get enough help from the rest of his teammates.

Go Lakers !

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

HAHA, let's get this done so we can think about the Jazz
pimp.gif

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

Lakers should be able to handle business. Nuggets will put up a fight for sure, all the Lakers need to do (in the words of Kobe in almost everyhalf-time/post-game interview) is execute.

BTW, can I get that snazzy looking new TEAM LAKERS sig? Mine is too pre-Yuku.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VG30DETT

Lakers should be able to handle business. Nuggets will put up a fight for sure, all the Lakers need to do (in the words of Kobe in almost every half-time/post-game interview) is execute.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
so true .. that or either the word " Maturing"

Kobe has to be the most boring athlete when it comes to interview.. me and my bro laugh all the time when we guess what hes going to say in theinterview..

btw..lets gett this win lakers!!!!!!!!

just copy and paste the sig bro..

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

HAHA, let's get this done so we can think about the Jazz
pimp.gif
O yeah, Fisher is gonna have a blast in Utah
laugh.gif

Alot of talk about him going to L.A. for a higher shot in the playoffs and title.

Nah man it's just Jazz fans being SALTY over how it went down.DFish gave up $21 million in guaranteed money, and it was also because one of his twindaughters has a rare form of eye cancer where he needs his family to be in a major city that could give her the best treatment for her eye cancer.Heck evenwhen he came back last summer even DFish didnt know if Kobe would still be a Laker and wasnt expecting the Lakers to be an elite team with a shot to win achampionship this season.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by VG30DETT

Lakers should be able to handle business. Nuggets will put up a fight for sure, all the Lakers need to do (in the words of Kobe in almost every half-time/post-game interview) is execute.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
so true .. that or either the word " Maturing"

Kobe has to be the most boring athlete when it comes to interview.. me and my bro laugh all the time when we guess what hes going to say in the interview..

btw..lets gett this win lakers!!!!!!!!

just copy and paste the sig bro..
laugh.gif
'Maturing.'

The boat is ready to leave the dock.. hopefully they can prolong it, but I already know most of the players already boarded.
ohwell.gif

I just want the Lakers to win tomorrow so I can see the first installment of Gone Fishing.

laugh.gif
at Shuges post
I see this game being closer than the others, with the Nuggets putting up a fight, but the Lakers take this one by 7-10 points.

Let's
Go
Lakers!
pimp.gif

Well, like what Kenny was saying earlier tonight. You need to be delusional if you want to win being down 3-0. But I really doubt the Lakers will lose theseries. Nuggets play no defense, and the Lakers have too much a presence inside.

Nuggets will win game 4, and possibly game 5.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

1098346105_1166.jpg

yankees_choke.gif

la_redsox03_skirm.jpg

laugh.gif

Are you lost?
Wrong sport !

Let me guess you also beleive the Suns are coming back from down 0-3 also right, and you also beleive in the easter bunny & tooth fairy.

Put the Nuggets lights out so they can get rid of Camby and Karl ASAP. I'm not buying that article about Karl's job being safe. I wouldn't besurprised at all if he stepped down in the offseason for "family reasons".

Back
Top Bottom