**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

Don't worry about it y'all. Rain doesn't stick around here. Weather report calls for sun and clear skies from tomorrow on out. In the 70's Fri. and Sat...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

east coast peeps better get out asap..this snow is coming down pretty hard..good thing i just came back from vegas yesterday morning..real nice weather indeed

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

Yeah... my plan got delayed! Leaving 9 hours later.. takin a 9 hour flight getting in at around 9.30pm tonite...
As long as I get in.. I am happy. 70 degrees will be a great change from 27 degrees with ice and snow.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
70 degrees will be a great change from 27 degrees with ice and snow.
>:
mad.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

Well it isnt raining here in vegas anymore today, it is actually sunny but there is some wind of about 7 MPH and its 53 Degrees.

I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

Quote:
east coast peeps better get out asap..this snow is coming down pretty hard..good thing i just came back from vegas yesterday morning..real nice weather indeed
:smh:
smh.gif
...Nobody Cares...

anybody driving from So cal area?

whats the traffic report like?
::am i cool yet?::
AIM: D7 Walks
call me Steven Segal. i break necks​

I know this thread is for the summit, but I just noticed this... its a pic from the 06 all star game... Check out the ball. No one seemed to have said anything back then.

34gak9h.jpg

Anyway, all of you heading to Vegas... Have a good time.
www.ProlificLosAngeles.com

ShoEPimP702 mentioned something about A.I. appearing at the Fashion Show Mall on Saturday, does anyone have any additional info about that? Any help is appreciated.

DJanonymous....A LOT of players disliked the ball last year at the ASG...and weren't as vocal at the time because the NBA hadn't yet decided to switch to it.

Uh...I fly out in less than 12 hours @ 5:45 AM...see everyone shortly.

I think I'll be wearing Hyperflights at Magic if you see me...say hi.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Quote:
DJanonymous....A LOT of players disliked the ball last year at the ASG...and weren't as vocal at the time because the NBA hadn't yet decided to switch to it.

Damn, I didn't even notice that is was a different ball during last year's game. Its amazing that the league decided to switch it even after most of its best players got a chance to try it out.
www.ProlificLosAngeles.com

in salt lake..I will be goin to the nike vip thing at nt thursday..but is anyone not clubbing down for ballin at the gym that's open?

I am..lets get it poppin...
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

been here since sunday, it's cold today ;[
headin over to mgm to watch a show,
tomorrow goin to the jd/nelly concert at aladdin,
friday.. uh i dunno.. and saturday is jam session.

if anyone cares i'll be wearing either a tokidoki hoody or a nets jersey (kidd or carter)... i dunno yet.

Anyone currently in Vegas need an extra room or know anyone that STILL needs a room? Get at me!

AIM:whatabadoods

my flight hopefully leaves at 945...i was suppost to stay at the palms but the jim kelly organization switched us out last minute. man i wanted to see kg in an elevator or something lol. im at caesars now though right in the middle of the strip :pimp:
pimp.gif

have fun at the clubs for me :pimp:
pimp.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

So how will I know who's who?!

If anything I will be wearing the Amber 22s.

I guess I will be looking for the NT *tap*tap* signal.

:lol:
laugh.gif

EKIN
"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

finally in my room an hour and a half after arriving and I'm ired as a champ..with it being a three hour difference.. we r gonna soak in the jacuzzi for a hot while and go walk around...

who all will be goin to the dunk xchangeor the nt vip thing tomorrow?
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^ pretty sure we'll be at NTLV tomorrow night...see you then if i don't run into @ Magic...
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

people... print out ur NT handle and attach it to your shirt... no need for the sign :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Portland,Oregon​

I believe A.I. will be at fashion show at 6p.m.

^^ No problem man,

I really wanna go to the nelly & J.d. concert tomorrow, but I didnt even get tickets....sucks! I might jus have to go mist inside T.I. and drink it up!! my homegirl work in there. its a cool lil bar / lounge.

Back
Top Bottom