**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

FYI everyone trying to ball we will be at the 24 hour fitness on tropicana near the strip..when u come just tell them your with rocky.

we will be there at 12.30am in less than an hour...don't come thuggin it as its my name carrying this please..

there will be some serious ballin goin on...

see u all thre
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Wayne Killed the derrty ent. concert!!! Bernard Hopkins was there also, Bow wow was all over rev runs daughter angela on stage, saw her in the lobby after the concert and I would definately pipe her!!

I saw the TNT crew outside caesars on my way to aladdin.

tomorrow I need something to do in the day, until 4p. because thats when I will be at the dunk xchange. any suggestions on whats poppin till then?? maybe the blvd. mall.
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

was at the so so derrty concert, it was hot!
chilled at aladdin a lil bit afterwards-- saw bow wow and jd when i was leavin the bathroom.
bow wow said what up what up! OMGGGGGGG, i freaked out.

i dont know the NT sign, but if anyone wants to be my friend (that sounded loser-like) on saturday at the jam session i'll be wearing either my sheeds or white/blue retro 4s. uh and i have short hair and an apple tattoo on my neck.

damn i missed the run??

you guys trying to play again this weekend?

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

who is this aysix dude...

lol.

i was at the 8 ball tourney during the early evening and then the d wade 2.0 party.

common did this freestyle so CRAZY! for like 5 minutes. basically just pulling everyone name out the crowd..kenny smith. carmelo. jadakiss. d wade. rick ross. i mean everybody was up in there...

wait til yall see the interview i did wit d wade. hot @#%$!

8 ball tourney was cool too. lots of eyecandy! im busting out the camera tonight on em...

damint I wish I would flippin gone, So salty. Take Mad Pics, Please!!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

I wish I was there :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Yeah, it's CRAZY out here now. Parking and traffic is a bia, but it's all worth it. Last night I ran into Rashard Lewis at Tryst, then caught Melo on the way out. Word is, DWade was there, but I didn't see him.

I'll probably catch some of y'all tonight at NTLV. Still don't know if I'm going to hit dunkxchange...

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Damn! the women out here are something else. I got 10 numbers from females approaching me yesterday...Ive never been approached before in my life. I guess Vegas brings it out of them. Looking around on the strip I feel sorry for the brothers that are wifed up. Pics of events coming later...
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

^^ I know I saw so many fine girls driving down the strip after the concert...I wanted to jump out the car and walk....

Damn, y'all are so lucky to be out there this weekend..make the most of it.
______
WE GROWN.

Im on my WAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

I broke Gerald Green's neck last night with my Neon 95 Goodfoot Fitted...dude almost walked into someone
Who else saw Dikembe Mutombo at Palms?? LOL
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Can anyone going to Niketown tonight take some good pics for me. I'm going to the Jam Session instead.

Im so jealous. its 10 degrees and 3 feet of snow here in Ohio. I watch Inside the NBA lasat night and their set is right infront of Cesars, I wanted to scream i want to go so damn bad.

I make it out to Vegas every summer and have a blast, i can only imagine the chaos with all the parties, celebs, shoe expos. My head would explode.

Take lots of pics please

devil.gif
shes so fresh
devil.gif

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

im at the rookie game tonight. about 6 rows behind the sophs.

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

goin to the dunk xchange, i will be wearing a black lrg shirt, red black retro ones. see ya'al there!!

Yall lucky as hell ... and yes I"M MAD!!!

I turned 21 this year and I was dying to hit up Vegas for the first time in conjunction with my first live ASG...

Why do i have to be so damm young?? :smh:
smh.gif
by the way the people that are going to the ASG game (lmao i know everybody in here is going) Make Sings with "ISS Sucks" lol j/p but make a NT sing!

Drivin down the strip right now and traffic is crazy !!

Back
Top Bottom