*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

thats what the order says, 5-19-2005, stop hating poor baby. ask everyone else who actually got an order in.

I tired to get 30% off my next order since they switch the color on the hat, dude said no and said it is a pretty nice hat anyway. I was
frown.gif

Looks like most all the sizes are now sold out again. Must have been all the cancelled orders.

Damn I am tempted to order another, but I think I will leave it for someone else who missed out. Good luck! They're going quick, stop eating dinner, get off the toilet and order the 4s.
[/b]

Got my second pair :rofl:
roll.gif

No I'm not a reseller. But I prefer a pair to look nice and a pair to keep on ice, 8)
glasses.gif

" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

has anyone tried to cop based on this new full size run?

or will it say sold out after you attempt to complete order?

Yeah pretty much sold out again. Perhaps they will get another batch in. Just keep checking the site day and night. ^^^ To the guy who asked, I got my size in and got confirmation.
[/b]

they did got FSR again, just sold out again...

i told my friend when i saw this, two friends, twos sz10, two conformations, finished.

its true....very very limited amount of pairs but it was a FSR....sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 12, 13+ still avail...GO NOW...

I tried to place another order to get my correct size (10 or 10.5/Copped an 11), but it told me that the package was sold out probably because I used the same log in. |I
tired.gif

"The Way, the Truth and the Life"

"Many people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan." - John L. Berkley

Back
Top Bottom