*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

go to page 30 of this post to st160 link and put in userename and password and keep pressing back and re-typing password until you get in you should get in quick

here are most of the recent links thus far hope this help, i was waiting almost 5 hours so i know how most of yall feel
www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessio=A6103reccommendsyou!!!
www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716
www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp?_requestid=39705
Quote:
there SOLD OUT
monday your orders will be cancelled.....
even if you got a confirmation email.....
shut up dude, no their not stop discouraging people from buying :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

also they have already charged my Credit Card so you can check your cc statement and see how many pairs you were charged for.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

the links you guys are getting is from someone who ordered there pairs at 5:00....and the nike server is messed up

Thank you donkeykang. Thank you for the link I been trying for 7hr almost and that link you put up only took a min, how did you do that?

it is odd that there is still a FSR theres probably more than we thought, plus people havent been getting through the jumpman site itself just links passed around msg boards, so who knows? guess we'll see monday!

Ok, so I got my confirmation email.

You guys sure there's a full size run?

It took me 6 hours so I better get my shoes
Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

4 times I tried on the links provided and all of them game the "failed to save" crap >:
mad.gif
I need answers and help!

Big up ArsanalJ23!!!!!!!!! You came through huge with that link. I waited 5 ana a half hours to get them. I thought i wasn't getting a pair.I was soo heated, i felt like never buying another pair of j's again.The way jordan brand did this was crap!!!Making theier valued customers agonize over these.This whole thing sucked!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOT MY PAIR!!!

and so did my brother and my cousin, different accounts and everything of course.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$216.56 total shippin was FREE, tax was a downer

- If the link thing is true. I hope that nike decides to ship those 2 days and 1 day shipping first, since i ordered the two day one. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]​

it does not matter the acual link you use to get to the log in screen...AS long as you had to log in using YOUR OWN ID and PassWord, and your order went thru..then your good...and congrats....
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

i ordered my pair at 8:02 eastern so i'm not worried. this not the first time nike has done this....even if you place an order they could cancel it and return your money and tell you SORRY....

I think the links are legit. Even though it is true that the ID is from users hours ago, when you get to the order screen youre reassigned a new ID which are up to 14000+ right now, which shows you just how many numbers have been assigned since the launch. Too much has gone wrong for these to be sold out and it's still showing a FSR. Good luck to all though. Try the links and the cookies erase. I got my first pair at 8:05EST and the second at 2:50EST.

dayem, they really make you work for these busted *** kicks don't they?

I was considering getting them too, but I'll be damned before I go through all this BS. Hope all you guys who really want them find a way to get through.

As far as I'm concerned, the upcoming XIVs are 100x better than these...and I'm glad those won't be "internet exclusives"

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
@ JB
[/i][/center]

jacksonvilleNC np man, I got that link from NT, just found an easier way to access so just sharing the info
For Sale or Trade ALL DS:

- Size 13 Jordan XIII Flints
- Size 10 Air Max 97's (black/red)
- Exclusive Jordan XIII Flint Gear(40x34 Jeans + XXL History Wrap Tee)
email:

Back
Top Bottom