*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Thanks zorrow04 for the link...finally got my 10.5... That's all I wanted...yessssss

If u haven't tried the link he posted, you might want to give it a try....worked for me the first time I tried it...

53a003

????
BEST OF 7 Illinois but Sean May will be looking like Corey Maggette.
Check out my auctions! You might find something you need!

FS: Ecue Jetsetter 10, Lebron Temptation 12,

FREE $25 for opening an online savings account and up to $250 FREE $1 Min. Deposit! - PM or IM meAIM: dyyhard1

I CAN GET INTO THE ORDERING PART, I PICK MY SIZES AND TRY TO HIT THE BUY PACKAGE BUTTON AND IT JUST KEEPS REDIRECTING ME PLEASE HELP PLEASE IM SO TIRED

I just got a pair sz 13 and email confirmation, been trying since 8 est. its about time $231 after overnight shipping

someone tell me what you did!!!
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

Quote:
my girl used her account to get a pair. so i dont think that females were excluded from this offer. that would be a little odd....and a little discriminating.

Thats what I thought at first but I went to niketown.com and some info was missing off of her profile. After I corrected the info I have been able to log into it and try to get a second pair.

i just got through but now my order isnt fully completed, cuz it says something about me having to call customer service....has anyone had that problem???

Thats all that is showing up on my screen too...........
Im chopped up and screwed up in the 703...

I think alot of people are getting held up at the page that says: "Nineteen eighty-nine......Two thousand five............."
If you get stuck here, it means you need flash player.
You can download it here:
www.macromedia.com/shockw...kwaveFlash

You will need to restart your computer after downloading for it to work.

Then you can do the "click back and login again" method.

Props to MOODSWING7 for the info.

I CAN GET INTO THE ORDERING PART, I PICK MY SIZES AND TRY TO HIT THE BUY PACKAGE BUTTON AND IT JUST KEEPS REDIRECTING ME PLEASE HELP PLEASE IM SO TIRED

let me make a little faq.....

Try this link:

ORDER HERE (HOPEFULLY)

Can you order more than one pair?
YOU CAN BUT WITH A DIFFERENT CREDIT CARD. 2 PAIRS= 2 CREDIT CARDS

I keep getting the "data can not be overwritten error"
THAT MEANS SOMETHING IN YOUR ORDER INFO IS WRONG. make sure all the info is correct, and the number shouldnt have any dashes. so 1231231234 not 123-123-1234.

hey MADEMEN thats what happened to me all night then I downloaded the flash player logged in and it finally processed my order. funny thing is I had 3 packages in my cart,I only bought one

Please Help...I keep Gettin to the screen after you click "BUY" and pick your shoe, hat, and shirt size out, and its a screen with a pic of spike lee and a small shopping cart with the number 1 next to it on the top of the screen, but when i click on the cart, it takes me to another screen, but then there's nothing in my cart and the number 0 next to it...PLEASE HELP!!! THIS IS MY 9th HOUR DOIN THIS CRAP!!!!

GOD, why cant they just make this crap alot easier for us instead of having all of us jam the freaking server...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

i just ordered a pair but need to order another pair for my roommate who does not have a credit card, i do have another shipping address to ship to, but question is :

if I use the same credit card number (different ship address, different login) will it be cancelled ?
[/center]

this is seriously worse than waiting online outside of niketown...cuz everytime i've tried...i cant pass step 3, to complete the form...

this site is seriously playing with me, making it seem like im really close to getting it and BAM, sorry server is screwed up...and whats worse is that there's no customer service operator thats working now (when they really should be working cuz this is actually a big problem)...but whateva, they'll be gettin a call from me at 8am

Back
Top Bottom