*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

nike is not going to waste there time and cancel multiple orders because it would take too long and time is money so if you order 5 most likely you will get all ot them.....

why are you guy's calling andasking will order's be cancel....there just saying yes so you could leave them alone. the people who answer the phone don't ship the shoes.....

i really really need yallllllllll to help me out. im in so cal. i know theres gotta be somebody that lives in the next city or sumthin.

QUIN,
if you got confirmation emails for both i dont see why you wouldnt get them...i tried using 2 diff accts 2 diff ccs and same shipping address and only one order went through...
unless nikes really going to start cancelling orders for whatever reasons in the next few days then i dont know..

FudoAkira, I got that too so the fellow NT'ers tell me to just keep pressing place order or w.e. it is till it gets through so i did it like 3 times and i got through.
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

QUiN KiCKS - you should be ok. But I can't guarantee. I'm just using the info provided on this forum from someone talking to a rep. At least you are not hording pairs for urself...i think.....

And if anyone is wondering if nike will cancel multiple orders. It's as simple as a simple database query. It would take me 10 secs to write one to find all duplicates if I knew the table structure.

Yeah, I got confirmation emails for both. Thanks man, I really appreciate it..
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

if you ordered multiple pairs wit the same account or sent to the same address, doesnt mean you wil receive all of them. the confirmation only confirms that you placed the order, they can still cancel it as long as it's not shipped.
<-------- dont mess with me, even Snoop says "no."

Guys, they are gone. |I
tired.gif

If you didn't get them, try ebay.com in a few days.

I don't think they will restock these. These are very, very limited.

If you didn't get them by now, chances are that you won't get them.

so prepare to pay rape prices on ebay. >:
mad.gif

(BTW, I got mine :D
happy.gif
)
USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

astroboy

Nah man, I'm getting a pair for myself to wear and a pair for my boys birthday. I'm not like that, lols..
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

i ordered around 11:00 last night.it said my order went through and they took money.but still no confirmation email. should i be worried??? :frown:
frown.gif

man this is stressin me out, i hope they let this through...same user name, different address, different credit card...u better believe imma pray all day today....

Jus Spoke With A Niketown Rep:
He told me that if i were to make more than 1 order with the same credit card that Nike will cancell all of them so if you want more than 1 you better used different cards.

Quote:
i ordered around 11:00 last night.it said my order went through and they took money.but still no confirmation email. should i be worried???

yeah, you should be worried. :frown:
frown.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

i just ordered another pair for someone else im LEGIT holla at me on AIM MoneyMo41 give my # we talk business
size 11-11.5 DS
II's black/black
IV's cool grey
XI's black/red

Back
Top Bottom