*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

^^^^i heard they will cancel orders if you ordered more than one from your user id.
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

Quote:
Just got 3 pairs...does anyone know that they will void the others?

People on this thread been saying that that that they spoke to customer service reps for nike said that alll people who ordered multiples will get their orders cancelled. That kinda sucks. good thing i only copped a pair. haha

Quote:
I was told by the rep I spoke with...ONLY orders made with the SAME login will be cancelled.

Shipping address and Billing Method DO NOT Matter.

:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

just called the 1-866-jumpman number to confirm my order/sizes

checked niketown.com...still pending, but i have ground shipping.

im really glad that i got these, the 7 hours of waiting i put payed off i guess.

thanks again to NT/ste160 for the links/help!

Damn resellers took all the size 9s and 9.5s

I have a sz10 looking for a sz 9/9.5 help me out here !

Chat room is still up : Laser ivs

i tried for an hr when the offer started last night and gave up, just tried again now and my order went through (sz 13, sm/med hat :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, 3xl tee)

:nerd:
nerd.gif

[/i][/b]

2 logins
2 shipping addresses
2 ship-to names
2 credit cards used
2 purrr

i'm pumped
not going to get greedy and go for pair 3

and no, i'm not reselling

Damn you guys are too funny.

Do you actually think that JB is playing games with you? You think their IT/IS Department wants you to be unable to login just so it fustrates you? I honestly think that this online release went well considering the problems that were involved.

Flash is much harder to fool around with than HTML. Look at the Lebron B-Day release. All good sizes gone BEFORE release date. How about this time? They used Flash, and everyone had pretty EQUAL chances of obtaining a pair in their size.

I believe their server was decent in handling the amount of traffic. To upgrade a system just for a once-a-year release does not make sense when you consider the cost/benefits of doing so.

Just got my shipping confirmation!!! I can't wait!

May 15, 2005

xxxxx,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: o79xxxxxx

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, we will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns, Please call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do not respond to this email.

Thanks again for ordering from niketown.com

just got my tracking info..........

i cant wait, thank goodness i pick 2day shipping..
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

Quick question...I've been doing the whole link thing...enter password...and go back until finally getting to order screen, but when I choose shoe, it goes back to the refresh page...might this be becasue I have three different browsers open, trying to access the pages. One is still refreshing from my email link...the other is refreshing from when I put in my shoe size and such...and the last I have open I'm tring the tips mentioned throughout the posts...so should I just have one open???????

lol, damn man im so pissed...im in right now on the billing and shipping page for a size 12...too bad i have no CC...anybody wanna help?

^ I used 2-Day Air, although I shipped it to my billing address.

I think that the people who ordered and had the shoe ship to their billing address gets processed first. All other orders that are shipping to a different location probably need to be verified.

Next time, if you want the fastest processing time from them, have them ship it to your billing address. I speak from experience.

so does anyone think that there will be trading of sizes between everyone who couldnt order what they want?
Trying to please everyone will only ensure failure

Quote:
I believe their server was decent in handling the amount of traffic. To upgrade a system just for a once-a-year release does not make sense when you consider the cost/benefits of doing so.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

they f'ed up again, you're crazy.
they dont need to upgrade their server or whatever, they just need a new way of handling this type of thing.
just opening up the gates for everyone to try to get em at the same time is f'ing stupid.
[/i][/b]

i spoke to a guy and he told me 1-2 days to process my order,

i called back later on to verify my size and the lady told me as long as 5 dayas to process my order and now i checked my email and it said item has/will ship.........

crossing my fingers till i get the size i order, who knows if they might ship the wrong size.that would suck.....
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

Back
Top Bottom