*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I'm still waiting... man this is making me angry... >:
mad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=6521312581&rd=1
http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1718477
AIM: typedfxnet
EMAIL: typedfxnet@gmail.com

I gave up after an hour. Got all the way through to confirming the order then it gave me an error message. I hate the flash, it got messed up and some how kept flashing between the arrows and sizes.
Wanted: Jordan XI sz 8 Spacejam's or Columbia's

aim- jtso23
email- jtso23@hotmail.com

ive been trying to get these since 8pm EST and when i finally got to the order page, it wouldnt let me pick a size. this is ridiculous. Im am so mad right now at JB!
"I believe him, b. I don't know why, but I do..."
-Scarface

those of you who are calling jordan brand or nike idiots need to grow up...... this would have happend on ANY site that had a product thats in high demand..... Whether it had been reebok, adidas, polo, or any other site.....

Really who are the idiots? The site that sells the product or the hype beasts that cause the site to crash? :nerd:
nerd.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me fkint@yahoo.com

I just called NT LA and the idiot that answered the phone said that they SOLD OUT at 5:05. SO now what? Has anybody heard anything from nike?
- Email=BLAB1623@aol.com

well i still cant get in, i give up, mo money in my bank

as i saw on chappelle show ' Man, Jordan is f'n up'
[/b]​

I got my pair but I feel bad for all my boys who weren't able to get through the website.

I'm very thankful to be able to get through.

Hell yes, I got my laser IVs.

:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

deaDBroke family

i think i give up.. ruined my whole night.. now i dont even wanna watch the trinidad fight.. im HEATED.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

I had them in my cart and everything ready to go.
Made it to the last page, and it would not let me click PLACE YOUR ORDER. >:
mad.gif

I doubt they are all gone, we probably just crashed the server.
They will probably be up again in the near future.
Similar things happened at the Flint XIII release and Nubucks.
Im not sweating it.
DIRTY Member #US 11 aka The O.D.B.[/b]
T-Mac!!![/b]
email: ebay: beverb95 (70+)[/b]
[/b]​

Finally I've been wait with the package in my cart for over an hour now and it finally went through. Good luck to eveyone who is still waiting to go through the key is to WAIT.

My order was just plaed you guys should get back on there it works now
- Email=BLAB1623@aol.com

HELP!! It keeps asking me to fix how I put in my phone number. There's no example so what do they want?? Does anyone know the correct format??

nike.com/jumpman23.com/niketown.com was all down for about 15 min now and i just randomly refreshed and got through to order my pair. it went through quick like a regular site im so happy :D
happy.gif

WILLING TO DROP SOME EXTRA CASH FOR LASER IV"S MISSED OUT ONLINE AND IM READY TO CRY ANY ONE WHO GOT EM IN SIZE EZ_INBOX ME

man im stuck on that waiting page since almost 2 hours ago! someone help... to those who got them what did you do at the waiting page? someone help me

don't give up people.........I did..........but since the Zab Judah fight hadn't started I sat down and tried again.........

IT WORKED........keep reloading and reloading......just got my confirmation email. Did it specify your sizes you picked in the email? Mine didn't for some reason. Anyway.....I went from hating nike an hour ago to loving life again. Peace......keep trying.

Quote:
im sooo freakin mad.. OMG .. i hate jordans now.. if i dont get these im gonna explode.. they really screwed me .. i was on the page.. it said select size.. but NO SIZES CAME UP.... I HATE THEM.. I HATE JB, NIKE AND JORDAN HIMSELF NOW.. OMG
you gonna cry? :rofl:
roll.gif

!! Saving order o79963463 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOO >:
mad.gif

I Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me

Madness. Glad I didn't want these THAT bad. Otherwise I'd be pissed. But really, what can u expect? I had a feeling this would happen AGAIN.

I gave up after 20 minutes...I guess u guys are more dedicated than me. Besides, I had to go get my drink on. Oh well.

Good luck everyone!!
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Back
Top Bottom