*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
man i got all tha way to REVIEW YOUR ORDER and then tha server crashed again.

bro i was there too >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

when i click on the links it goes to the screen and theres a red x on the left corner up top... why does it seem like everytime i click it.. it goes there.. ive been trying for 4 hours now and i still cant get through..and your over here asking if i should buy another one to resell. man let the people who didnt even get 1 pair get a chance to get this shoe

BAY AREA:I'm looking for some Knick colorway penny's 9 or 9.5. I'll trade some Gray Lebron 2's sz.10 worn once with some b-grade glacier dunks DS sz.9.5. OR My retro black & chrome 2's 9.5 tried on with some gray air trainer 1's in a sz10....Email me Helloimbeejay@aol.com...

so i should keep refreshing the error page? does anyone know how to set auto refresh? i have netscape.

mine keeps saying cannot display page... should i hit the back button or just start over?
BAY AREA:I'm looking for some Knick colorway penny's 9 or 9.5. I'll trade some Gray Lebron 2's sz.10 worn once with some b-grade glacier dunks DS sz.9.5. OR My retro black & chrome 2's 9.5 tried on with some gray air trainer 1's in a sz10....Email me Helloimbeejay@aol.com...

Quote:
Sorry, this site is temporarily down for maintenance"

OH god i hate You Nike..... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

"And Im a nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds"

Nas - Illmatic​

Can some1 plzz help...I clicked on the link every1 is posting and it took me directly to check out..so that means I have one in my cart..but how do I know wat size is everything is in the package? It won't show me what I have in there...How do i find out?

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

I find this whole damn situation un FREAKING believable. To anyone who's talked about quitting the game because of stupid ish like this, I feel ya. I'm well on my way to doing so myself, except for a few of my own pairs that have sentimental value to me. This release would have been one of those special ones, despite the lasering, but JB always finds a way to ruin things even for their most loyal customers.

I'm ASTOUNDED that a multi-BILLION dollar company can have such an incompetant, inept, and irresponsible level of service in not only their Information Technology division, but in the area of Customer Service as well. You know, I always wondered where all the profit that Nike made from selling all of us $5 pairs of shoes for $150 went, but it was obviously not to more powerful servers or hardware. Or to getting a clue. OR to hiring employees with any kind of intelligence or common sense. For the most part, anyway.

I give up.

Looks like resellers wasted no time putting them up on ebay, hope you guys get a lot of deadbeat bidders!!! :evil:
devil.gif

I should open up a account and win like 10 auctions just so I can stiff you guys with the ebay fees.....you know maybe I will, so watch your laser auction :wink:
wink.gif

has anybody gone through what ive gone through, i finally go to the review your order page, i hit place my order i get "you order cannot be processed and further attempts to do so may cause funds to be held from your account, cont tact customer service", and them im like damn i dont want to be charged twice, and i go to my bank account but the money is taken out BUT the thing said my order couldnt be processed, has this happened to anybody, they charged me and everything but no email or confirmation #, i cant find the cust. service number to nike either because the site is down can anybody help me
Exit 2PAC Enter Makaveli
-Makaveli Lives-

man STOP this online exclusive stuff im serious

they know the servers are goin to go down >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

esh
nikes fresh out the box . . .​
Hit ME up rceefresh@yahoo.com
Jordans[AJ IV White.Cement (HOLY GRAILS)] Dunk SBs 9-9.5

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
WTF!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I go home on my lunch break to cop a pair; i came home at around 6:50 and all i get is server maintence and this other bull crap. m hatin this even more cuz I got dail up too. WTH is Nikes problem they need to get they stuff str8. Im bout to call it quits. Does anybody know if they still have a FSR or if they still got sz11? Whats the link. how the hell do you get to the page after you log in????

BAMBAM finally got my order to work. All you have to do is take it real slow and wait 5-10 minutes before clicking to the next confirmation step.
Wu-Tang KillaBeezz...We on a SWARM

I seriously hope this is the last "online exclusive" that any shoe company does. It's just crazy, there are still a gang of people still waiting to get a pair, 4 hours later! Including myself.

Something must be up, I'm still stuck on the Mainteinance page. I haven't even gotten to see the page where you get to pick your size. I'm getting mad >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

[/center]

all the site and links have been down for awhile hasnt been that long for the whole night yall think its down for good?

I have been trying since 4:59 someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my aim is keep it real 925
[/center]

I got mine at 6:30PST. Man, was I getting nervous, everyone I knew that was trying 2 get them hadn't gotten there pairs, yet. Then a homie from the NYC, hook it up with a link and got thru wit the quickness and pick up my pair. Then passed the link along 2 my friends and they also got thru. Now I trying 2 cop a pair, for a homie that's a sz 14 but the link doesn't seem 2 be working anymore. Anywayz, hope everyone gets there pair.

which link are u guys using?? u guys clickin directly from the email or what...im hearin that different links are gettin passed the maitenance?? help me out
Rockin J'z since 1988...holla!!....."i dont smoke, but on da court..dey call me HOW HIGH"

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/addtocart.jsp?quantity=1&shoesize=9&capsize=L/XL&shirtsize=XL

The link above is what you should have after choosing ur sizes. Now its may be down rite now, but u have to be there at the right time. Thats all that matters. For that link to work u have to click on it at the time when the site works again properly. That link is for size 9, hat and shirt size XL. If u are a different size, mess around with the link or edit ur selection after ordering. U can do that! Now good luck guys!

Back
Top Bottom