*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

how long does it usually take for the screen that says the auto refresh thing to actually access the ordering page..help us out ppl who got their pairs already
it took me about 15 mins but i went through it a few times so it can go any where from 2 mins to i would guess an hour... hope this helps

Why does everyone keep saying this is the resellers fault? the majority of the people buying these just like the shoes. How come just because some people didn't get a pair for themselves the automatically think resellers are taking up hundreds of pairs????

Yeah it's basically a queue so how long you have to wait depends on how many people are in line ahead of you. But for your info, it took me about 5 minutes. However each page after that takes about a minute to load. Takes forever to get through.
[/b]

Hey... Jumpan 23 website is back up.... and i just ordered my 8.5... and got the confirmation e-mail. This has been an experience I hope I will never have to go through again!!!!! But.. I will say I'm so glad I got em.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

yo I had been buggin out since 8 EST but I just saw this link and I was in and out in 2 minutes thanx whoever posted it:

fe...estid=5716

Got another pair on another account :D
happy.gif

Man 3 and a half hours of waiting earlier is paying off. Now im wonderin if I should get a 3rd pair for my hommy in canada. Cant forget those that have hooked me up in the past
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used indiglos and DS sz 12 Gino 1

Jeez. I've been trying to order my pair since 5...It's now passed 10...Owned... I needa take a crap too. But i'm afraid i might drop a load and be there for awhile and miss out or something.
Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

how long did it take for u guys do get in to order them i've been on the 60 sec refresh for awhile now and no luck can anyone help people like me who r stuck like the people who got em already

all i get is this screen:
index.jsp

should i keep tryin? im not gettin through......

how long did it take the majority of u guys
<<<this really works!

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Michael ,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: *********
Shipment #1
Ship to: Jumpman23ShoeFan
********,** *****

Shipping Method:Next Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $20.00
Sales Tax = $0.00
Grand Total: $220.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $220.00

YEA BOY!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DID NEXT DAY SHIPPING (I WONDER IF I WILL ACTUALLY GET THE SHOES BY TUESDAY LIKE I SHOULD)??? AND Y DIDNT I HAVE TO PAY TAX???

ive been sitting at the auto-refresh page for the longest. Guess i'll just have to miss out on this one :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

Dont give up guys! JB will pull through on this one. I can feel it. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sike.
Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

i log onto my account i get to the page where it says dont refesh then i am stuck there, any help please, links anything

AIM- supremelaces

please....

I've been on that Auto Page for quite sometime now. I got past it once but I was kicked out due to the Crash.
[/center]

Andre,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is:

Shipment #1

Ship to: andre r

savage, MN

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $0.00

Grand Total: $200.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $200.00

Wow that took me over 5 hours,

Keep trying it will work

dont give up yet finally placed order and received email at 1:15am EST...they still have every size available...longest 5hourz ive been thru

Back
Top Bottom