*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

<---- OWNED.

Damn...Still nothing. I wasted 8 hours on nothing. I'm going to sleep now. Stupid JB >:
mad.gif

Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

how long after your confirmation # is given does the email come?because i already have my confirmation # but not the email..am i good?

def.....

THANK YOU.

you're my boy, blue!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

Just copped
WANTED: JORDAN 13's (BLACK/NAVY BLUE LOWS) SZ 9.5-11.5

BAY AREA::SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!HIT ME UP IF YOU GOT ANYTHING YOU WANNA TRADE OR SELL SZ 9.5-11.5

AIM-HusTLen4sh0eS

im still trying since 8pmEST, and im getting the overwritten crap w/o using other peoples links. i keep place the order but it just swiches between overwritten and unable to process
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

uptown's finest, i'm at my ezinbox limit, send me an email(in my sig)
For Sale or Trade ALL DS:

- Size 13 Jordan XIII Flints
- Size 10 Air Max 97's (black/red)
- Exclusive Jordan XIII Flint Gear(40x34 Jeans + XXL History Wrap Tee)
email:

why are you guys worried you will be able to purchase these jordans all night....

but nike will just apologize and cancel your orders and say they made a mistake and return your money....and if your lucky they'll send you a magazine or wristband or they'll let you know when are the next jordan IV's coming out......

yo if you are trying to get into the site use one of the links posted, then hit the back button on your browser and type in your password again. The first time you will have to type in your screenname, then the next time you will have to type in your password only. Do this about 4-6 times and you should be in. I got my two pairs doing this, just giving yall a heads up. www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessio=A6103reccommendsyou!!!

It only took me 6.5 hrs to get mine and the time just flew by (absolutely not).

Im frustrated with Nike/JB even though I got mine, it still was crazy.

Big up everyone who dropped links in this post.

Any other NON-AMERICANS cop too? Im in Canada..

Peace and good luck

PS. Just go thru pages 38-42 for links, copy a link and just keep trying it in a NEW BROWSER WINDOW each time. Delete all cookies, temp. internet files and turn off any firewalls.
Sole Purpose CEO - PHILLYSOPHICAL
Fat Guy Shoe Swagger

i keep getting the same page w/ every link...that damn... "accessing the exclusive.... will refresh every 60 seconds" page

Tried at 5pm for an hour, couldnt get through. Watched the boxing crappy boxing match. Got home at midnight, placed my order. got email confirmation.

That's it. If it goes through, great, if not oh well. But it looks like I got my pair. :D
happy.gif

You people who copped consider yourself lucky....This is the last Jordan release I will ever try purchasing or wasting my time on. 8 + hours on crap. I shoulda known better.
Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

I'm just glad I finally got my size 11 pair after 6 hours of trying.I hope JB visit this fourm and read the posts of all the unhappy, disgruntled and unhappy people.I also hope that this is a learning lesson for them but I doubt it after they experienced this with the XII nubucks and this still happened tonight.I hope that they learn from their misatkes and they dont do the same thing with the blk/red and blue laser IV's or any any of their exclsuive jumpman23.com releases.Later for now fellow NT'ers.

Is it me or did anybody else notice that they never stated sizes.At checkout it sed under size" one size". Even in our emails it doesnt say wut size were getting..Anybody know y that is????

finally got my sz 11 after 7 hours, thanks for everyones help.

for those who havent got through yet, keep trying!
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

this goes out to the people that somehow got 2 pairs...

i was wondering at the end where u gotta check out...did u guys put down more than 1 order? or did u guys use different credit cards, etc...

cuz right now im tryin to get mahself just 1 pair...but if im able to get 2, ill go for it...

Back
Top Bottom