*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

the site is backed up. o well, i wasn't gonna get them anyway... :frown:
frown.gif

Just got mine, size 13, 6:35AM, I just woke up 20 minutes ago, just keep logging in until it takes you to the retro4 page, atleast that worked for me. Thanks for the links...

YO.....10 hours later, 17 beers, and a big *** bag of m and m's and i finally got a pair.......wrong size but whatever.....thanks to the ppl of the laser iv chat.
Baltimore Orioles in 2005

^what link did u use?
BAY AREA:I'm looking for some Knick colorway penny's 9 or 9.5. I'll trade some Gray Lebron 2's sz.10 worn once with some b-grade glacier dunks DS sz.9.5. OR My retro black & chrome 2's 9.5 tried on with some gray air trainer 1's in a sz10....Email me Helloimbeejay@aol.com...

YIKESSSSS! got me a 12 ... Hollaaaa .. I was actually at the cyber cafe Last night till 10pm ... thanks niketalk.....
"Brooklyn Stand Up"

Yep, 9.5 and 10's are sold out. Had to settle for a 10.5. Oh well, probably wasn't going to wear them anyways. These shoes are just to add to the collection. Thanks to those that provided the links..... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I was able to get back on again. I guess people have giving up or nike bought some new servers. Here are the sizes that are left in the "list"

I just completed my order about an hour ago (3am Pacific time >D
grin.gif
)

I've had to go through the whole checkout about 5 times, Keep in mind, just cuz a size is listed, doesnt mean it's available! Im a size 9 or a 9.5, i put both sizes (seperate tries) and got the " THIS PACKAGE IS NOW SOLD OUT " page. So I kept trying until one of the sizes actually went through, which was a size 10.

i'm at the screen for 1985... than 2005... what do i do?
BAY AREA:I'm looking for some Knick colorway penny's 9 or 9.5. I'll trade some Gray Lebron 2's sz.10 worn once with some b-grade glacier dunks DS sz.9.5. OR My retro black & chrome 2's 9.5 tried on with some gray air trainer 1's in a sz10....Email me Helloimbeejay@aol.com...

I need help you guys...I keep gettin to that 1999-2005 page and when I go place my size and stuff, and click on purchase, it just takes me str8 back to the 60 second reloading page...any1 know why?

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

i just woke up my boy left me a message at 2am saying that he ordered mine and it will be here 3-5 bussiness days , damm i feel bad about what happened but at the end i got my pair and that is all that counts in my book :tongue:
tongue.gif

i dont think my bar is loading....on the 1985.. and 2005 screen.. any one know anything?

Just scooped my Size 13 Package at 7:00. Glad I'm an early riser. Hopefully my delayed sz. 13.5 Steel X's from NDC will arrive the same day!! All I did was log in like normal then click on the Jumpman in the top left hand corner, then copied and pasted this link into my browser :

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/flash.jsp

Good Luck All !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone help me out?? I've been stuck on the 60 second page for a while now and it seems like everyone is getting through except for me. I'm using a Mac if it makes a difference. Thanks for your help.
If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...Cause I'm gonna burn one down.

damn my bar isn loading at the bottom

I keep getting this BS message after I click "place your order":

* We're sorry, we are unable to process your order. Please contact Customer Service.

Anyone else getting this? I've been resubmitting like 100 times now and still the same thing.
AIM: chiggafied
eBay: brooklynyc
e-mail: chiggafied@gmail.com
WANTED in 8.5 / 9: Blk/Cement III, Infrared VI, Dunk Bison SB, Dunk Aloha, UNKLES, AM 90 Bacon
FOR SALE:

Quote:
I've had to go through the whole checkout about 5 times, Keep in mind, just cuz a size is listed, doesnt mean it's available! Im a size 9 or a 9.5, i put both sizes (seperate tries) and got the " THIS PACKAGE IS NOW SOLD OUT " page. So I kept trying until one of the sizes actually went through, which was a size 10.

i did exactly the same thing, done at 2:15am PST..tried at 5pm yesterday, gave up after 30 mins, tried again at 2:15am, got through on the first try

any1 know how to get that bar to load in the 1985 screen?

Finally got my pair...Thanks to Ste 160 for the link. Didn't have my size(9) so I picked up a 8.5...anyone know how they fit??
If you don't like my fire, then don't come around...Cause I'm gonna burn one down.

Back
Top Bottom