*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

OUChrisLitt good lookin out on that link. I finally got through and placed my order.

Does anyone know if you can buy another pair to be shipped somewhere else?
TEAM "I got's ta do it"

How long does it take for the confirmation email cause i finally got mine complete i think and ive recieved no email

ok now i think i dont have them is there any way i can jus type in my order number and see if i got them

FINALLY!!!!!!

i got through with my moms friends card :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

1down, 2 to go :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

moving on 13 hours.....and still nothing. I am so dissapointed..ive tried every single link, downloaded flash and different browers...EVERYTHING...someone PLEASE HELP
WANTED: XVII red/blue, XVI blue, XII Playoffs - Sz.13 SELLING: Sz.11.5 Penny 1 NYC, 9.5 Altitude, 12.5 Wheat XIII

Any1 got the number for customer service? I got my confirmation email and all but just wanna double check.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

I dont see why no one is able to get through...this is my 10th time getting through and these are the sizes the have...7, 7.5, 8, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18...good luck you guys

[/center]

Quote:
moving on 13 hours.....and still nothing. I am so dissapointed..ive tried every single link, downloaded flash and different browers...EVERYTHING...someone PLEASE HELP

use this, if you go to the wait page, try again.

www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp

anyone with the "unable to process" try using a different credit card, or a check card
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

i got through
i wear a size 9.5 i can fit a 9 so i settled with a 8.5
thanks to you good people at niketalk
btw to the people who have like 5 pairs is anyone willing to trade a 9.5 or 9.0 for a 8.5
hit up my EZbox

ok that was weird...i just called and they sed my order was definitely in...but some people may not be receiving the emails because according to them "its a special product" and they also sed that theyre still checking jumpman memberships to see whos actually a registered member for the shoes....so just call them with ur confirmation number to double check ur order

Whats the customer service #??? I got my confirmation and everything but just wanna double check

[/center]

I can get to the size selection page but when I click buy it takes me back to the refresh page...anyone else getting this?

What do I do from there, start all over again??? I have tried at least 50 times to actually click buy and I get the dang refresh page EVERY time!!!

i cant even get to the buy page and ive been doing th is for hours straight!!!! omg...........DFLJASIGFDABGLJFLDAHGLDAGFADL
be cool be cool.... icecold

Thanks AIR J XIII ...but still nothing...ive tried everything, i dunno man...but i am extremely dissapointed ive literally been on this damn computer since 4:55 pm yesterday and I havent gotten 1 pair.
WANTED: XVII red/blue, XVI blue, XII Playoffs - Sz.13 SELLING: Sz.11.5 Penny 1 NYC, 9.5 Altitude, 12.5 Wheat XIII

i placed my order around 11:00 and it sed my order had been placed but i still havent received da confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom