*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I picked mine up about 15 minutes ago. Used the link that is all over this thread. Pretty easy, really. I got a pair of size 12. It seemed like they were running out of some of the half sizes and stuff between 8-11. Oh well, got mine. Good luck to the rest of you.

^^^^but after an hr of trying i still can't get in >:
mad.gif

WILLING TO DROP SOME EXTRA CASH FOR LASER IV"S MISSED OUT ONLINE AND IM READY TO CRY ANY ONE WHO GOT EM IN SIZE EZ_INBOX ME

that was me a couple hours before i got em so for those who didnt get em yet dont give up cuz i got mine!!!!!!! :wink:
wink.gif

r u serious i already order 4 pair now i ordered my sis order from her account my friend order for me and his older brother
size 11-11.5 DS
II's black/black
IV's cool grey
XI's black/red

i don't understand why i STILL can't get on! i downloaded the new flash, even though i had it before. I've tried to copy and paste links in, i've tried to keep the site up and let it refresh for hours. I've done everything, and still......nothing. Talked to CS 2 times, on the phone for the 3rd time waiting for them to pick up. This sucks

^^^ Real talk i've did everything he has said but still cannot order damn i hate these "interent exclusives"

finally got through...

the closest size i could get to my size (other than 7 or 7.5) was size 12

if anyone wants to trade a 9 or 9.5 for my 12 let me know

and if there's a thread about trading these direct me to it

Does My Sig Violate the ROC?
Buy Hype, Not What You Like​

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i keep trying the link everyone says works, but all i get is the autorefresh page, and every about 5th time i get the page that says this offer has ended

wasted my entired day yesterday.

took the day off of work, cancelled a bunch of appointments and missed out on a film shoot.... this is pissing me off....

hope this works. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

use the link on page 60 that air23retro posted until you get in

got my 2nd pair at 11:33am EST

These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

oh, and whatever you guys do DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

WTF!!!!

i could get to the shoes. select my sizes but cant load the check out/shopping cart. Da HELL!!!!

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

^ i just woke up, bout to go to church...I still got in on my 3rd try...

i got in and it says no more 8.5 - 10.5

...rest is all still there...

i can't believe people are still trying...damn
For Sale or Trade ALL DS:

- Size 13 Jordan XIII Flints
- Size 10 Air Max 97's (black/red)
- Exclusive Jordan XIII Flint Gear(40x34 Jeans + XXL History Wrap Tee)
email:

for those that ordered 2 purchases on the same credit card, i just talk to the agent on the phone and she said that they will only allow 1 order per member and per credit card. So unfortunately my friends order will be canceled automatically b/c it is on the same credit card. Just a heads up for those who tried to help the youngins out like I did.
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Back
Top Bottom