*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

If you live in SW Indiana I'll get you on the site in a flash...For a price. :evil:
devil.gif

Just spoke to a JB phone rep, she told me that because I used the same credit card with two different accts, that one order will be cancelled.

Now my question, has this ever happened to anyone b4? Has nike ever cancelled your order because you went over the "limit"?
"Never Trust Anything That Bleeds For Seven Days And Lives"
AIM: Pookiemansmp
Email: Pookiemansmp@netscape.net

anybody that is still tring him me up on yahoo messenger..
baller55lap
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

So size 11's are all sold out? I've been trying forever now, and still have not gotten in.
tired.gif

:

Still no luck with me, anybody know if they are all soldout? I hear sizes 11.5 and up are still being sold. I'll take either a 11.5 or 12. But I can't get threw though >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Ok I am using the link that everybody says works but I keep getting the refreshing page, now do you guys think I should wait until something pops up or should I close the window and keep trying to login??? any help please!

^^^ That's good news! :wow:
eek.gif

Since some of you guys ordered over the limit, you should get all your order cancelled!

Then some of us could actually get them!

I hope all of you who ordered over the limit using the same credit card, or send to the same address will get their orders cancelled!

:rofl:
roll.gif

this is the link that i have been using all morning...and i get in easlily every time..only takes one or two tries..all you gotta go is hit back then try agian if it gives you the autorefresh screen..

7-8 and 12-18 is still available.....just ordered a sz 7 for my sis right now and it went through easily.....got my pair around 8pm yesterday :D
happy.gif
i think the l/xl hat is sold out so use s/m so that ur package could be ordered easily....i tried to put l/xl size on the hat but it says the jordan package is sold out....but when i tried to put s/m it went through easily.....just use the link at pg.30 it works :wow:
eek.gif

56K comes through for me.......

I waited till 5pm like everyone else and I was able to get all the way to the last screen where I had to "confirm" my order when the site crashed. I tried for another hour and a half before I gave up. I was heading out of town so I figured I'd chalk up the "L" and move on.

While at bastitch's house I tried again for a few hours, and still could not get past the accessing page....oh well.

After I left there I traveled to my parent's house where they still run off a 56k speed internet, and I figured I'd give it another try before I REALLY gave up. I tried for another couple hours with still nothing....Then about 10:00 am rolls around, and I finally get to the submit name and password page. Of course all the 10.5-11's are gone, so I choose the next size up, 11.5. Order goes through with NO problems and I get my email confirmation instantly.

I probably won't keep the 11.5's if I can score my size on eBay....so if y'all need an 11.5 or want to trade for a 10, 10.5, or an 11, let me know cause the money I get for these will go towards my size..

www.myspace.com/ijapino

Quote:
I got DOUBLE BLESSED this weekend. Daughter was born Friday at 11:16am .... was able to get the J's with no hassle ... and wifey is already feeling better with no spinal headache from the c-section.
Congratulations :pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh for some people that said the shoe size was listed but when they tried to contionue it was sold out. That could have meant that one of the sizes of the shirt and hat were sold out. Just like the nubuck package all three items had to be instock that you chose not just the shoes

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/featu...=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=

1.Enter you id and pw
2.if it takes you to the auto-refresh page, DO NOT REFRESH
3.click Back on you toolbar
4.it will then taek you back to the log in screen w.your id already type and you pw blank
5.re-enter you pw..

do this process until it take you to a screen similar to the refresh screen..then wait it will load then it will give you the option to buy now...

does anybody else have a link that will work? I keep getting the refresh screen, I still they hear they still have some sizes....

let me use his Login ID to see if it worked...and it did.. I think it wasn't working for me because the Login ID I was using was for NDC ....For all those that haven't been able to get through..Is your account for Jumpman23 or NDC? If so..Try using a friends Jumpman23 ID.[/b]
Yo Money, It's Gotta Be The Shoes!!!

[/b]​

I'll paypal someone $10 if they can let me use one of their JB IDs, I figured out I was part of Nike.com but not part of Jordan Brand. PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom