*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
and the one Ste160 just posted, I can never get passed the refresh page.

Just keep hitting back on your browser when you get to that autorefresh page, and reenter your info, you might have to do like 10X but you will get in i Promise

*edit make sure you use Firefox works 10x better

hit me up!!! ste160@gmail.com

It's finally sold out. You get to the page where you choose your sizes and once you get past that you see this screen.
53tnqh

Just glad I got my pair. :D
happy.gif

[/center]

^ Wrong ^

Click on the size and buy it. There sold out except a sz 12.
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

over 13 Hours str8 then a nap and back at it .... yet no laser iv's for me. this is bs. every time i got on it seemed like it took years to load that flash movie, and it would always freeze up. i cant believe it...ive been in the game a long time and never this..
anyone (especially VA nktr's) with multiple pairs who wants to help out an og with a size 9.5-10.5 holla at me kcinda757@yahoo.com
aim: spclkase

i got my pair, now i cant get in...maybe they are gone
New Jersey Nets... Start the Vin-sanity!
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...new jersey NETS...21...air VEAL
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL/...\team SCALABRINE
<------MJ...the man made thriller

Just wanted you guys to check out your order status. My status says SHIPPED as of 5/15/2005. I shipped to the same address as my billing. If you shipped to a different address other than your billing, you might get a phone call to verify your order.

I placed my order at 5:05 PM PST using 2-Day shipping.

FINALLLY!
eek.gif
eek.gif

May 15, 2005

jonah,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: **************

Shipment #1

Ship to: *************

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $0.00

Grand Total: $211.00
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $211.00

I really want to know who came up with making this online exclusive run on flash. Did they not know that there would be thousands upon thousands of people trying to access the same page at the same time. Why not HTML. I guess JB wants to make it hard for us. It must get them off or something, if it's not that then they must have had monkeys and squirrels running this online exclusive.
[/center]

i dont see whats the point in asking for trades..if people who already got them earlier wanted the sizes some of you are offering to trade they would have just gotten their size..

you guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss are all wrong this is what to do. i just got mine for those of you that cant get it make sure you update your pass word.

1. use the link that everybody sayin to use.
2. click where it says "forgot I.d. and password."
3. get new password (you have to update your password)
4. then try it and then it should go, you might have to try a few times.

believe me it will work!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW nilly, you finally got them. Through all your posts asking for help, you finally got it. Glad to see :D
happy.gif
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

Quote:
you might have to do like 10X but you will get in i Promise

Nope. Straight up, I did it at least 200 times, it never worked. My size 11 is long gone, but I at least want to get past the refresh page. This is my new goal.
laugh.gif

:

sorry if this has been asked, but for those who were able to buy their pairs, does it say the sz of the shoes in the confirmation email or during the checkout process?? thanks in advance

being the one of the lucky ones who got a pair i picked two day air shipping does anyone know who will will delivering it like fed ex ups?

UPS. Did you ship it to your billing address? If so, check your order status. Mine has been confirmed that it was shipped on 5/15/2005.

Quote:
for those who were able to buy their pairs, does it say the sz of the shoes in the confirmation email or during the checkout process??

Nope..It just says one size

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

just keep trying guys its the screen name,i used my friends and i got in with one shot took me 5 min to order, ive been at this computer for 5 hours, so thank god it worked at least just keep trying

Back
Top Bottom