*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I got my confirmation in my email.
I hope to either see it tuesday or wednesday at latest. ( 2 day air better rock my socks)
[/b]​

hype hype hype.....im sure lots of people get certain sneakers cause of hype......but i personallly just get what i like......and for the people that are hating.....don't be mad.....damn.....hahhaha......stop drinkin dat hatorade kids.....

to all that got em.......nice!!!!
smile.gif

anyone have advice for me on why the hell it won't let me get these...

i'm in there, page is auto refreshing every 60 seconds and then after a while it says "it's over"

others are posting that there are still sizes left!!!!

i've been doing this too damn long to keep getting this crap

someone please give me a clue as to what I can do, i'm on broadband so it's not a "speed" issue
If your nation and your bank account are dropping quickly to zero, a little T & A encased in a bit of glitter it can't be such a bad idea-- Greg Palast on Ecuador's donation of 5 million dollars to the miss universe pagent and being 5 million short for vaccinations that were promised to the people

^^^i just logged in man....sizes 14 and up....thats all....and small in the hats and XXL in the shirts.....looks like there are no more smaller sizes...i dont know how people say there are still FSR

by the way

i just called....the convo sounded like this...i did not mention niketalk at all..she knew exactly where i got it from though...

"hi yesterday i ordered the jordan 4 package and i been reading online that orders are going to be cancelled and i was wondering if mine will go thorugh"

rep- "niketalk is not officially paired with nike...so a lot of the info on there can be true but most of it are lies....and in this case....the cancellation of orders IS a lie....theres is a support team working 24 hours to get this squared away....if the cancellations are going to happen, nobody will know until monday at the earlier...some people have already received their shipping confirmations, but if you havent, it doesnt mean your order was cancelled...AND IF your order is to be cancelled you WILL be notified"

me-"oh ok thanks....i just ordered one pair so am i in good shape"

rep-"if you logged in and ordered your pair, you have nothing to worry about"

me- ok kool....thanks

rep-have a good day...

i thought it was pretty crazy how she immediatley said niketalk...aahha.....nike thinks we are idiots...rigthfully so...
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

so I logged out and logged back in...still can't see a damn thing about the iv's...just the black xx's and Spike staring at me
If your nation and your bank account are dropping quickly to zero, a little T & A encased in a bit of glitter it can't be such a bad idea-- Greg Palast on Ecuador's donation of 5 million dollars to the miss universe pagent and being 5 million short for vaccinations that were promised to the people

^ you got email

wow i feel sorry for people like krabby rangoon or the other people who thought they had to go to the jumpman23 store to find the iv's you have to go to www.jumpman23.com/retro4

so there u go to the people tht went on the jumpman23 store
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

Yep.. I'm wearing mine. My modo.. shoes are meant to be worn. I'll wear them once and put them on ice. I won;t wear them right away though. Just got off Jumpman23.com website and this is what's left as of 12:16 am ....

sizes 14-18 (shoes)

small and medium (shirts)
indifferent.gif

large/ x large (hats)

the fool that posted the link messed it up for everyone. the waiting rooms were set for a reason. thats why the system crash system crashed . I just got off the phone with a rep who told me this and she said some orders will go through with multiple pairs under the same log in, but 75% will be checked, so you guys that ordered more than one pair under the same log in will loose their shoes if they don't call in and cancel one of those orders

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
man whatever

I was so wrapped up in COF last night taht I wasnt even thinking about these seriously. Now that I have the music playin and I'm staring down size 14 - 18 i'm a little salty. It's all good though. Everything like this happens for a reason. Jordan and Nike will make everything alright and yall know it. Be peaceful and don't knock another mans hustle. Peace
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

Quote:
I didn't get the shipping confrmation and i chose ground shipping.I ordered about 11p.m. est.I'm patient though,as long as I get them.This release was such a rush.

I got nervous because I did the same. Anyway, just called nike and my order went through fine......just haven't gotten the tracking numberr yet. You are probably in the same boat.

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

SIZE 14 AND UP ONLY AS OF 12 35 EASTERN
Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

Wow... do you think the value will rise on these? I just found out the purchase put my Bank Account into OD Status :wow:
embarassed.gif
. Anyways, we should run around the neightborhood following the UPS truck that delivers our stuff taking the stuff from everyone :D
happy.gif

anti.nikehater@gmail.com
aim= aznronstoppable

I WEAR 11 SO HIT ME UP!!!

Ebay is unreal.

There is someone selling the link just to get in for $5. haha.

Others are bidding up to $465 already and these arent even in hand yet.

Just got off the phone with a jumpman rep and he said that as long as you got a confimation e-mail, you have your pair. UNLESS, something happens with your CC. He also said that the orders will take anywhere from 1-5 days to process and then they will be shipped with whatever shipping method you chose.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

----------------------
I.Need.A.Sole

[X] Jordan XI Space Jams *Holy Grail* 3/17/05

No, tracking number yet. But they already charged my credit card. The weird thing is, they charge me twice. I called customer service and been on hold for two hours and gave up. Im gonna be very ticked if they cancel my order, thinking i order two from the same account.

i hope my order doesn't get cancelled. i ordered from three diffrent accounts , and address and 2 ccs.

but i got the a confimation e-mail so i think im ok...right??

well what a crazy weekend

Quote:
Others are bidding up to $465 already and these arent even in hand yet.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Straight up, if someone offers me $500 for my 10.5, the sneakers are theirs! I'll go by Flight Club and buy something waaaay hotter.

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

Back
Top Bottom