*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

thats pretty lame how some people already got tracking numbers, gauranteed their pair pretty much, before people who actualy purchased them earlier. wats the point of ordering earlier than others. I purchased mine at 8 pm on the 14th and still no trackin number. Hope i get my tracking number soon.

i dont know know but when i called she said that it will take up to 2 weeks to recieve them with regular shipping

i got tracking # for my 1st pair but i have yet to receive the tracking # for my 2nd pair. ive used two diff acct with both diff CCs and addresses. what do u think is the problem?
For Sale: Supreme Cap
Email: AIM: B0B0thewiseman

wow what a crazy release. I feel for all you guys who didnt get one. It was crazy, but i was lucky to get my pair.

here is some info from some of my friends at jordan brand.
black air jordan 4 laser will release. It will be released at boutiques only. So if a shop got the black altitude 13's then they should be getting lasers. I am not sure on niketowns though. Shops like capitol 1524, undftd, etc should be getting them.

there was 6000 pairs of the fire red laser 4 released. i cant wait to get my pair on to wear.

I'm wondering about the cap size too. They said its a fitted cap but their sizing is just like the Flex-Fit hats. I have a feeling it's going to be a Flex-Fit cap.
I also called earlier and they said it would take 4-5 days to prepare and package, so it might take a while to be shipped. Anyone got them with the overnight shipping? The rep said that if you ordered Overnight shipping that you will be one of the first to get it.
====================================
E-mail: BlueWindScar@hotmail.com
"I don't think about the future, it comes soon enough."

GOD DAMN JB I HOPE YOU GO BANKRUPT :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
YOU REALLY SUCK NO SIZE 10.5 NO XL SHIRT AND NO MEDIUM HATS :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I MEAN IT TOO

^^^^^The prices for these on ebay have already gotten out of hand for the people who bought to resell, personally you couldn't pay me enough to give up these shoes...they are part of my collection

If your order says "pending" on NDC, does anyone know if I can still change it to 2day or overnight shipping by calling cust. service?

Quote:
If your order says "pending" on NDC, does anyone know if I can still change it to 2day or overnight shipping by calling cust. service?

Nope. I tried already.
----------------------
I.Need.A.Sole

[X] Jordan XI Space Jams *Holy Grail* 3/17/05

wow its a joke how many auctions are up for the laser IVs already. And the people dont have them. Be quite funny if they get burned after the auction ends. Some people will be getting burned with e-bay.

Quote:
Be quite funny if they get burned after the auction ends. Some people will be getting burned with e-bay.

true. alot of those bidders are probably deadbeat anyway with "0" feedback history...i know a couple of people here that got owned by deadbeats this month

nyckollector wrote:

Why do you care if someone bought more than 1 pair. Is none of your business and if they have the money to buy more than 1 pair why not. Is there money.

Your grammer sucks and it's sad NT has people/resellers like you.

Didn't you say at first that everyone's order was gonna get cancelled cause there was still a FSR at 2 am??? How your tune has changed.
Grow up

is the chaos over????

i think not....

im happy with what i got i just hope none of my orders get cancelled

thanks to everyone that help and the link...

peace

This post is nothing but 99 pages of people either complaning about JB, not getting the shoes, or not being able to purchase them...... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just be like me and purchase something you missed out on or buy a future release....

Everyone who got their pair should be real happy, especially re-sellers >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
the fool that posted the link messed it up for everyone. the waiting rooms were set for a reason. thats why the system crashed
You don't need to get all bitter about the fact the some people are nice enough to share the shortcut link. Not their fault you didn't improvise and find ways to get it as fast and convenient as you can. NT is one of the best sources to get info on things like this. And you know I'm right when I say this: You would have clicked on that same link if you saw it earlier and you would have been all excited and satisfied, right?

Quote:
i hope my order doesn't get cancelled. i ordered from three diffrent accounts , and address and 2 ccs
Funny how some of you can easily share the fact that you bought more than 1 pair. How about the heads that really want a pair to wear? I guess different strokes for different folks. I smell a RESELL...
[/b]

JAYMATIK@AOL.COM

my brothers pair says "shipped" and mine still says "pending" :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

"Beads of sweat, second thoughts on my mind, how can I ease the stress and learn to live with these Regrets?..This time..."

-Omar

Did anybodys order actually get cancelled yet?? Mine is still pending and I aint get the confirmation email sayin how it was shipped out. Also for the people that did get their confirmation email thats says its been shipped how long did that take.

This is one long topic :rofl:
roll.gif
. Luckily I copped my 9.5 :lol:
laugh.gif
. I feel bad for those who didn't. "Hate to sound tupacish, but keep ya head up."

Props to JAYMATIK for knowing what NT is really about...

I was only trying to help everyone else...

Yet i could have bought multiple pairs and sold them on e-bay or something...

I could have been in the pick-up post with the LOVEtheXIV circle shot displaying 8+ pairs..... :lol:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[/b]​

i just checked thwe jb laser 4 webstie they have 14-18 sizes left with s/m hats and xl xxl tees thats kinda wild

in case anyone with big feet like that may want a size

:D
happy.gif

Ahhh you people just catching feelings for nothing. People are entitled to their opinion and guys should just let it be.

Back
Top Bottom