*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I just checked nike and I just got a tracking # but it says shipped 5-17 so hopefully it goes out tomarrow :\
ohwell.gif

Man I really feel sorry for the 10+ Niketalkers that JB made an example of by cancelling their orders. Everyone had a fair shot at these once the links were posted... :lol:
laugh.gif

So for those that bought them whether multiples or not should recieve their shoes... Better luck next time I guess. :\
ohwell.gif

www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions - fire red 4 lasers sz. 11.5 for sale !!!

Again, For those who shipped to a different address, NDC will call you. They gave me a call at around 6:30 pm NYC time to confirm my address. Of course I didnt pick up cuz I didnt recognize the #. However, that rep left her # and ext. and told me to leave a message to confirm. don't worry, your shoes will come everyone.

sorry to those who got their orders cancelled for no reason tho. who thinks this thread will hit 150 pages??

For those looking for answers, just pick any page, im sure you'll find someone who posted what you were looking for so you don't have to post the same thing as everyone else....altho yall have the right to vent, fret, or ask questions as you wish. it is a forum....

the hype beast at it's best

116 pages, and nobody's got them yet :wow:
eek.gif

imagine when people get them, this is gonna go to like 500 pages by Friday. :wow:
eek.gif

then we gonna see people complaining about the "bad quality" . |I
tired.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
so predictable

NTers are savages
USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

Has anyones gotten pass the origin scan stage? I just tracked my order and it says departure scan...looks like they're on their way! woo hoo!

May 16, 2005
7:09 P.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US
ORIGIN SCAN

10:40 P.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US
DEPARTURE SCAN

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

Both my pairs are in transit 8)
glasses.gif
I orderd them at 11-11:30pm on saturday, and I used free ground shipping :smile:
smile.gif

[/center]

2ND DAY AIR
May 16, 2005
7:09 P.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US
ORIGIN SCAN
Tracking results provided by UPS: May 16, 2005 11:27 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

You dont know how happy I am rigtht now. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
all my orders went through. UPS even lets you track them all at one time. Product left nikes hand so it should be okay

I have a feeling the people who got their order cancelled even though they used different logins is because they kept bothering the reps with phone calls. Kind of like bringing attention to yourself and putting the rep in a spot to make a decision.

FLIGHT23AIR****​

I HAVENT POSTED SINCE PAGE 40 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.. MY SHIPMENTS ARE AT TRANSIT. I USED NEXT DAY SHIPPING. I SHOULD HAVE THEM BY TOMMORROW WITH PICZ IF ALL GOES WELL.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

it seem like all the shoes is goin ta Louisville first b4 they shipped out....and im from Louisville and mines aint even been shipped yet...i guess when it do tho ill get it the same day since im only 10 minutes from ups...

my order is still pending....woo HOO!!!!!! YIPPE KAI YAY!!!!!
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

Got my Order Confirmation Email right after I purchased them on Sunday morning and got my Tracking # Email tonight....Say's Intransit and I work for Ups so this suspence is done for me now! Thank God! Any Ups question's hit me up....Peace :evil:
devil.gif

Sweet! My shoes are in transit.

But i'm getting my shoes shipped to Oakland, CA
UPS website says it'll take about 4 Business days.

So hopefully i'll get them by the end of the week if i'm lucky.

I ordered my pair on May 14 around 8:30 pm EST

Size 10

Service Type: GROUND

Package Progress

May 16, 2005
9:46 P.M.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

DEPARTURE SCAN
6:58 P.M.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

ORIGIN SCAN
happy.gif

Finally got this 6:30PM PST after ordering a size 12 on Saturday 8:30PM PST and chose ground shipping. BTW, I had them shipped to NorCal.

Quote:
Shipping Confirmation

May 17, 2005

DSjordans,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: o79923232

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1ZE90W680332232323

...but I still not on UPS's records.

Quote:
Unable to track shipment "1Z E90 W68 03 3213 232323".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please make sure the information you entered matches the appropriate format and try again. You may also want to go to the frequently asked questions link on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.

im still at my order confirmation and have yet to receive and shipping confirmations >:
mad.gif
. reading all these nters getting their shoes in transit just hurts but i just gotta wait. but lets see whos gonna be the first to post the pics cant wait :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
View Details
Tracking Number: 1Z E90 W68 02 3211 777 4
Service Type: 2ND DAY AIR
Package Progress:
Date/
Time Location Activity
May 16, 2005
8:01 P.M.
LOUISVILLE, KY, US
ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: May 16, 2005 11:45 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

Mine Shipped =), you all u guys gotta chill n stop spazzin about not getting tracking numbers n stuff. Youll get it eventually just relax

I think if you have the same billing/shipping like your cc, the orders are processed faster. If your using a different shipping address, might take a little longer. Seems like this is the case. Just chill, everyone will get theres.
One.
Email-JWong108@Gmail.com
Aim-JunyiJai

Back
Top Bottom