*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

mine are gonna b delivered 2day.it sez der in jamaica,NY :pimp:
pimp.gif

I also used free shipping and they're scheduled for May 18, 2005. Hey, thats tommorow. Can't wait.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

Quote:
On Time
Scheduled Delivery: May 20, 2005

Shipped to: xxxxx xxxxx, CA, US
Shipped or Billed on: May 16, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z E90 W68 03 3210 778 3
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 5.20 Lbs
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of May 20, 2005.

just tracked it rite now. pretty glad i didn't upgrade the shipping! Saved me the extra 20+ bucks!

mizmo23

Quote:
and no shoes will be in transit till atleast the 18th and then ground shipping takes atleast 3-5 days, next day should receive around the 19th 20th, again correct me if im wrong this is what i was told by nike

Dude, your wrong. Most orders HAVE shipped. The next day air people will have theirs on Tuesday. I ordered with ground shipping and mine will be here on the18th

Don't trust what NDC/Jordan Brand Reps tell you because they usually have no idea what they are talking about.

I just happened to check my status this morning and after numerous "unable to track" messages yesterday, I got this:

Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of May 17, 2005.

Tracking results provided by UPS: May 17, 2005 7:13 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)

Im actually in sick right now (strep throat). Looks like later on Ill get the ultimate elixer....

btw-could someone ezinbox me on how to get quotes in the boxes. Im not sure how that works. thanks

Looks like mine are on my doorstep right now! I might have to run home from work during lunch. If I do, I'll be sure to post pics! :tongue:
tongue.gif

peace,
J

im getting mines at 12:00, i guess i'm first.......

tatus:In Transit
Scheduled Delivery:May 17, 2005
Shipped to: xxxxxxx, NY, US
Shipped or Billed on:May 16, 2005
Tracking Number:1Z E90 W68 13 3213 173 7
Service Type:NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
Weight:5.80 Lbs

Package Progress:

Date/
Time
May 17, 2005
7:38 A.M.

UNIONDALE, NY, US

OUT FOR DELIVERY

7:21 A.M.

UNIONDALE, NY, US

ARRIVAL SCAN

6:36 A.M.

JAMAICA, NY, US

DEPARTURE SCAN

6:01 A.M.

JAMAICA, NY, US

ARRIVAL SCAN

4:18 A.M.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

DEPARTURE SCAN

2:42 A.M.

LOUISVILLE, KY, US

ORIGIN SCAN
May 16, 2005
11:00 P.M.

I still have one "in transit" and one "pending". The weird thing is that the one that has shipped was ordered after the one that is pending. I don't understand it...at least I will have on pair delivered tomorrow.
happy.gif

[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

good news for multiple orders. your first order will go through, your second order will not. but all is not lost, nike will give you a consolation package which includes: 1 book (real jobs for dummies) and 1 special edition cd single (cassidy - "i'm a shoe hustler")

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mine are supposed to arrive today. I live across the street from the school where I teach, so hopefully the UPS guy comes when I am home for lunch! :D
happy.gif

First pair coming today other 3 coming tomorrow
In Transit
Sched. Delivery: May 17, 2005
Shipped to: BELCAMP, MD, US
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

damn hype for those ugly kicks. oh well. I work for UPS and i've seen some grimey things going on with packages. Hope you all get yours.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

I ordered 3 packages

3 different logins

But same address and Credit Card info for all 3 packages

All mine have already left the state of Kentucky and expected delivery is probably Friday or Monday. UPS lets you track them all at once.

i chose the free ground shipping

FLIGHT23AIR****​

Back
Top Bottom