*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

55k0nb

Just got my pair :pimp:
pimp.gif

finest​

my turn to contribute.

after trying for almost 14 straight hours to order, my order finally went through on Sunday morning.

i didn't order multiple pairs. i'm not a reseller. i was just trying to get some IV's.

i got a call yesterday from Nike saying there was a problem since my billing address didn't match my shipping (since i'm in the process of moving). i've called and spoke with multiple people there. my order status is still "Pending" even after confirming the addresses, and i know these reps don't know anything. they basically just tell you what you want to hear.

so, who knows if i'm going to get anything.

dan

LIVE

i just got my IV's and im in love with 'em... is it just me or is the quality much better than the other retros that have been comin out?

woulda preferred if the color on the leather on the lasers matches the bright white which can be seen on the midsole, tongue, and laces.
AKA Kuruptygotti
FS sz 11 used OG indiglos and OG fire red iv *not laser*

my order comes today but i won't be able to recieve it since no one is gonna be home.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

just a thought from earlier posts...do you think anyone will trade for smaller or larger sizes?

I don't think so, most who got it early got their size and are keeping it! don't you think? only the resellers might.

good luck!

Finally just got my shipping information. For those of you who havent gotten yours. Here's my information:

I ordered my shoes early sunday morning like 1am PST. Since I sent my shoes to an address other than my billing address, a NIKE representative called me to make sure someone hadnt stolen my cc. Shipping information just arrived 1030am PST. Can't track it yet cuz im sure UPS hasnt picked it up yet. And I did the free ground shipping too.

i see these shoes looking crappy in a few weeks or month after the hype is gone... :lol:
laugh.gif
y`all got raped 110 for shoe and 90 for a measely hat and shirt... :lol:
laugh.gif

TWO 3

I just checked my e-mail.... and I finally got my shipping confirmation from NIke. I can't wait til they get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:
- glad to see after all the commotion it seems everything turned out fine,

I am very frustrated.

I am 26 and the iv's are my dream shoe.

I missed out because nike decided to make one of the hottest shoe ever an exclusive release.

I hope nike only makes ugly shoes an online release in the future.

-marshall

YAYYYY i got my second shipping confirmation for my size 11... my 1st pair (10.5) should be coming in today!

Edit: just opened the package... the shoes are amazing... The quality of the shoe is awesome (no extra glue, marks, or other defects). The leather looks like it'll crease easily, but other than that, i love these shoes.
aim: Airm45

Check out my friend's NEW LEGIT online store: http://www.geocities.com/steeveg33
(Pretty Rare Jordans/Nikes in Various sizes!)

how long will mine be "pending" for?
WANTED: Wht/Red Midwest XIX, Wht/Red XVII, Blk/Red XVI, Wht/Red XIV, Wht/Red XIII, Wht/Red XI low, Wht/Blk IX, Blk/Red VI, Wht/Blk/Red V sz 10.5 or 11
Email: purplejordans@yahoo.com
AIM: igotmjsthatudont

Yes Finally Shipping confirmation :D
happy.gif
i ordered one for me and one for a fellow NTer who was having trouble so i hooked him up with retail price :D
happy.gif
same account im glad they both got through :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

F/t Size 10.5 ds jordan vi lows white/uni. blue .. email- nikesfhead@gmail.com

How do all these people dodge the "one pair per household" rule, I have seen so many people say they rec'd more than one pair, I thought Nike put strict rules on that, I guess not, I guess it just bothers me, because if you get 2 pairs one to keep the other to wear that's fine, but if you get like 5 and sell 3 or 4, for $400 or $500, it takes away from what so many other people wanted. Oh well, I just hope I get my one pair. I better take off, take it easy everyone.

Back
Top Bottom