*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Just wanted to say THANKS for the links and access info recently posted. Unfortunately for me, I'm still not able to get in.

I swear Jumpman has either locked out some of our profiles or the waiting room is just big enough for one person. Either way, I can get bast the 'Exclusive offer has ended page'

This is ridiculous. I started reading this post when it was on page 2 and have been here all along trying to access the site and nada. This is why people go postal!

I'm seriously thinking about buying a sz 15 but I wear a size 10.5. :rofl:
roll.gif

Walk a day in MY shoes, and you won't regret it.
MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SITTIN ON 20s

Email: freshkickz4dayz@verizon.net

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 19, 2005

Brian,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is:
Shipment #1
Ship to: Brian Gill

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $15.83
Grand Total: $226.83
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $226.83

hit me up!!! ste160@gmail.com
AIM=bga7x
Ebay is my prision.....Im always prepared to be raped

Got a size 15, but is it worth it? Checked eBay and haven't seen them going for as high as lower sizes. Hmmmm....what to do.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

This is what I get everytime I try....one minute fsr, then only sizes 15-18. I have tried every combo, no luck. I made it all the way to the checkout with a 9.5 and it told me they were all sold out!!! >:
mad.gif

wOTMxMTIxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Thanks resellers!!! I only wanted one pair to wear >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

you know it may be true that some log in names may be blocked or something becauase everytime i signed in with one log in name it tells me its sold out...but when i sign in with my other names it always takes me to the buy page, so that may be true that ur name is blocked or something of that sort.
maybe that helps

STE 160,

Thanks for posting the links all throughout this post. You alone have helped numerous guys get their kickz.

I've tried using all of the links you've provided and none work for me. I'm curious how many times you have to try to login before you actually get through. Just trying to figure out why I can't get in.

Any info you could provide would be sincerely appreciated.

Flipmod23,

Regarding your account that gets locked out when you try to login. Did you try to use this account when the server crashed several times at the beginning of the lauch? Just curious if Nike's IT guys blocked out some of the accounts because the site was getting so many hits.

Thanks

i just keep trying then eventually i get through, im gonna stop trying though just in case, it prohibiting other people to get through

AIM=bga7x

Yeah i got through and it was like every 2 minutes another fsr i clicked on every size from 7-12 and it said i was sold out.D@mn they play too much. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

fadelikej,
no i did not try to use that account when the launched occured. But tonight i was able to get a pair....with another account that i had not used before either...and i tried with flipmod23 which i also never used before and it doesnt work. I have 3 log names 2 of them always get me in and flipmod23 never does.

Got mines today! The shoes are hot, but the shirt and hat and very cheap. Just like the Nubucks, I will give the shirt and hat away.
happy.gif

^^^^it just depends the time you log in i guess

*edit :wow:
eek.gif
this threads is at 3000 posts

:pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM=bga7x

Nah i don't think they're blocking ppl off at all i just think they like to play games and it's not even funny.I ain't hatin' or anything it's that mad people got away with multiple pairs and now they doing fake fsr not giving the opportunity for the ones who didn't cop :\
ohwell.gif

damn ive been going at for like 45 minutes and still hasnt gone thru..all i get is blah blah sold out..i keep trying and trying..damn i need another pair!
"..the only way i've been practicing my whole life to live...my life is to be responsible to what i do..i don't know how to be responsible for what every black male do..i don't know..yes i am gonna say that i'm a thug..thats because i came from the gutter and i'm still here.."-Tupac Amaru Shakur-

Well I suppose everybody is swarming the site now trying to pick up their 3, 4, 5 etc pairs.....here comes the waiting room again :lol:
laugh.gif

I think they are just placing back the IV's orders from the original FSR that were pending and got canceled. there must of been alot of bad credit cards used saturday.
opinions KILLED many.

whats the most someone has sold there laser ivs for?...and would it be a fair trade if i trade my sz 9 lasers for a pair of sz 9 DS XIV's white/red?

i got through!!! soo happy.. i got aa size 10.
ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 19, 2005

Eric,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: o80095294

Shipment #1

Ship to: Thanh le
9212 kern ave
Garden Grove, CA 92844

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00