*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

for anyone who thinks there "coming up" because nike credited back, I wouldnt spend that money just yet, theyll figure it out and adjust it. Just saying, its happened to me before, now if they have not resent the charge in a a week, then yea you came up!

This is the reply I got from Nike in regards to restocking the shoes if orders were cancelled....wtf? I don't think anybody knows what is going on, where did the fsr come from last night then?

Response (Linda) - 05/19/2005 10:23 AM
Dear xxxx,

We always welcome feedback from consumers and appreciate that you took the time to contact us. We are sorry to hear about your experience while trying to order the Air Jordan Retro 4 Laser Package. Unfortunately, once the sizes sell out we will not be restocking the site, and the shoe is not available to purchase by itself. Your feedback has been passed on to the proper departments.

We appreciate your support of Nike and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Linda
Nike

Preliminary Response - 05/15/2005 07:38 PM

^^ :rofl:
roll.gif

I love giving out canned responses like these at work..right after reading a long story and 'ish.... I hope u didn;t expect a solution..or a human response :wink:
wink.gif

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received my 20 pairs of 9.5 on the door step when i got home. All on the same account, billing, shipping, and card.

J/K

Mine are coming today. It's funny though because they were stuck on "Billing info recieved" for more than a day. Then magically they leave Laurel, MD. They didn't actually ship from Laurel did they?

Actually i have been on niketalk formany years. Probably longer than alot of people on here. I jsut rarely post. I just thought it would funny since all you "newbies" are freakin out about not getting your shoes, and complaining that people got to many pairs.

People have been buying multiple pairs since j collecting started. It its not going to change.

"Newbie"

Quote:
how many pairs you get total ste160?

Just two.....didnt get that greedy......but they were on the same account....and billing and shipping.....I just wanted to see if it would go through and it did

hit me up!!! ste160@gmail.com
AIM=bga7x
Ebay is my prision.....Im always prepared to be raped

Just Got Mine came home from school and they were in my living room thank god my brother was home for the ups guy size 8.5 look even better in person!! Im lovin Them
pimp.gif

Quote:
Just two.....didnt get that greedy

speaking of greedy did someone call me out a few 1000 pages ago. :rofl:
roll.gif
U know I'm messing with u Brian. :tongue:
tongue.gif

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

>:
mad.gif
Where's the UPS man?! I was supposed to go play baseball today, but I'm sitting at home checking the tracking every 5 minutes. >:
mad.gif
I am very impatient.
[/center]

i feel you homie i've been waiting all day :nerd:
nerd.gif
i got to go to sleep now i work overnight >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
hate UPS but at least 3 pairs are coming to me :wink:
wink.gif

As many of you read my earlier response i got one shoe that was size 13 which i ordered and the other shoe was size 11.5 :\
ohwell.gif
I was wondering if any ppl can be chill and hook me up with a sz 13 pair for retail plus shipping, you can hit me up at AIM: Airziggy2001
AOL: Airziggy2001@aol.com

got my pair yesterday at 5:30 pm with 2 day air. :D
happy.gif
will take pics later this week of my collection with all the new pick ups :pimp:
pimp.gif

The length of this post is getting to me. The more I read the more I'm considering buying a size 15 even though I'm a 13.5. Should I get them and wear them with two/three pairs of socks? Sounds crazy but I'm vexing. NTers, what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom