*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyme 155pages!?

is this the most pages on nt? most hyped?

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I would get them and wear really thick socks. If u dont, it will eat at you everytime u see someone with a pair. These are simply beautiful if i must say so myself. Trust me you will regret it later on.
SHOES FIRST RENT SECOND

can somebody give me the number to call to confirm your billing and shipping address? it is not the 1 866 Jumpman number. It should be a different number. thanks

I HATE UPS!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
THE 5 SECONDS I FELL A SLEEP THATS WHEN THEY WANNA COME I WAS LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW ALL DAY MIND YOU I WORK OVERNIGHT I DID'NT REALLY GET NO SLEEP SO I FELL A SPLEEP FOR 10MINS I WOKE UP OPEN MY DOOR I SEE A UPS STICKER ON THE FLOOR I WENT DOWN STAIRS TO SEE :nerd:
nerd.gif
IF THE BUILDING WAS OPEN (IT WAS) AND HE DIDNT EVEN COME UP STAIRS AND KNOCK MY DOOR >:
mad.gif

BUT ANYWAY ALL 3 PACKAGES WILL COME AT THE SAME TIME :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I received an e mail Tuesday saying they shipped, but the UPS tracking number doesn't exsist. Most likely I will be seeing these shoes next week.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

i called nike n they said i should be recieving mine tomorrow :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

FINALLY got my shipping information! Will probably get shoes Monday.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Shipping Confirmation

May 19, 2005

El,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: o7

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: 1Z

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

yuj29,

Are any of those Lazers a 9.5-10.5, I really want a pair of these kicks, I have been trying for the LONGEST time and nothing is coming my way. I know you probably don't want to part with any of them, but if you do please let me know. My AIM is: Fubud1985, hit me up man. Thanks.
Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Hov,(HOV) H to tha OV, I used to move snowflakes by the OZ, I guess even back then you could call me, CEO of the ROC, HOV!
Jay-z

lasers* my bad
Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Hov,(HOV) H to tha OV, I used to move snowflakes by the OZ, I guess even back then you could call me, CEO of the ROC, HOV!
Jay-z

9.5 sold out so fast...just think, the black lasers are coming next(maybe?)...i hope i can get at least a pair of those in my correct size. >:
mad.gif

anyone willing to part with their "extra" pair PLEASE?!...ez-inbox me.

need that 9.5!!!! anyone????

FS: Retro IV laser package sz. 11.5, $390 shipped...or trade for DS AM95's, early dunk low pro b's/dunk sb's, and other jordans...basically any HEAT in sz 9.5

Wow, i ordered mine yesterday at around 8:30 pm pst, and i just got shipping confirmation. And this is my first pair. Nike originally canceled my order for no reason.

helo any one got a size 12....i ordered mines on sunday morning at today i got an email saying my order got cancelled.......one per registered member........... but the thing is i only ordered one package a size 12

do any of you have a size 11-12.5 and want to help me out

^ they say they dont deliver on Saturdays but i have recieved packages from them on Saturdays. >D
grin.gif

Mine have left Illinois and havn't stopped since yesterday at 9 in the morning. Hopefully they predict wrong so i can get them by tommorrow :evil:
devil.gif
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

Back
Top Bottom