OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Went ahead and ordered these today.

Not sure if Nike is actually going to remake my CJ and wanted a white posite.

Estimated delivery is 1/19. Hopefully sooner.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which red is that?
Thx and it's the team red/team red option

Ordered 11/26, ETA is 12/15. Super excited!

Nice IDs everyone. The use of the yellow in here is really nice.

Champ pack IX Elite inspired is a MUST cop imo [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Seemed the most logical one to me. I mean there are so many acreative and great colorways here, but idk how much wear I'd get out of them(reason why I chose the black smoked sole also,easier to upkeep than the clear ones). Like the crown jewels,if I had another code I'd maybe jump on those unless they come out with other good options. And my favorite colors red. And I'm more of a lebron fan than an actual cavs fan(but those cavs inspired ones are dope)

Wearing my iDs for the first time and instantly noticed my pods are more responsive than my HOLs were. Anyone else notice this?

So what you guys think team red laces or university gold? Btw I thought some of you guys were over blowing how hard these are to lace but I was dead wrong these are a nightmare to unlace and lace so whichever color I decide is staying put forever!! Lol

So what you guys think team red laces or university gold? Btw I thought some of you guys were over blowing how hard these are to lace but I was dead wrong these are a nightmare to unlace and lace so whichever color I decide is staying put forever!! Lol

View media item 1302733
View media item 1302732

This maybe isn't helpful but I like both. Lol. I lean more towards the red,just to keep it nice and clean. But the gold matches with the swoosh so it doesn't look that bad either. And yeah, I have a thing for needing to un lace and re lace every pair and this was making me re think twice on that habit. I gotta re lace my champ packs once they get here with black/gold laces and I think the metal lace tips will help make it easier. At least I hope so.lol. but that black/gold laces is a must.

Last edited:

I agree they both look good, can't go wrong either way... But if forced to choose I'd go with the red

I say team red :wink:

The little yellow accents (flywire, swoosh) are just enough for the predominate color base :nerd:

The yellow laces seem to be a bit too much :smh:

I had a feeling gold and silver swooshes would be like that. Sorry *** Nike can't even get us real swooshes for those colors on iDs?!

I had a feeling gold and silver swooshes would be like that. Sorry *** Nike can't even get us real swooshes for those colors on iDs?!

It's like the Elite 9's. anytime I've done customs on those a little acetone revealed cheaply made swooshes. Hard rubber clear swoosh with a very thin layer of metallic silver film and a transparent yellow/gold on top. The XI iD swooshes are a million times better. Looks like tiny gold mesh covered in clear uerethane. Much better.

Back
Top Bottom