OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Does anyone have any photoshop abilities to make the posite pine green on these? Trying to decide if I should just get it custom painted instead of waiting for ID

Would be cleaner with the metallic silver Posite instead of the Floral print, imo of course and your money
happy.gif
I always wanted to do a shoe inspired by my mom who passed away in 09. She had rose gardens outside along the front of our house, but I wanted to keep them pretty subtle. I wish I could do white on white but I'm afraid it won't show up.

I have a white on white posite on these and it shoes pretty nice...
Ive been playing around and I think I am going to go white on white. It looks like theres a little sheen to the floral print to which hopefully comes through. I like the white fuse on the color bootie there. I really want to do a Christmas themed one since Im goin in hard on this silhouette and no pics of a white fuse color bootie had surfaced, but it looks nice there. Might have to pull the trigger on those down the line.

Ive been playing around and I think I am going to go white on white. It looks like theres a little sheen to the floral print to which hopefully comes through. I like the white fuse on the color bootie there. I really want to do a Christmas themed one since Im goin in hard on this silhouette and no pics of a white fuse color bootie had surfaced, but it looks nice there. Might have to pull the trigger on those down the line.
Just put in my order for these white on white's today, but of course they won't be here till May, idk if you want to wait that long.

sort of tried to do  LEBRON 7 christmas 

black or crimson laces ?

Last edited:
I don't think you can go wrong lace wise. I would do black if you keep it the way it is but crimson lace if you swap the sole for match(with the solid colored one)

Back
Top Bottom