OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

@PPumper  will be making some I'm sure 
laugh.gif
  The rest of us normally employed people will have to live vicariously on these.
@smithjoshua1108  lol. This reminds me of when Nike gave us the X Elite on ID and I only made 4 pairs because they were just tooo expensive $300 plus I believe it was... Now I look back at that shoe and I regret not making more pairs...I seriously don't want to spend a bunch of money this time around...but its definitely tempting...DECISIONS...DECISIONS

No way in hell I'm paying $320 plus tax for an elite iD. Swoosh or bust for me. And even then, I could get two Kyrie iDs.... Looks like only Elite I will own is CHAMP pack :nerd:

@smithjoshua1108
 lol. This reminds me of when Nike gave us the X Elite on ID and I only made 4 pairs because they were just tooo expensive $300 plus I believe it was... Now I look back at that shoe and I regret not making more pairs...I seriously don't want to spend a bunch of money this time around...but its definitely tempting...DECISIONS...DECISIONS

They were $320 also. I made 4 pairs of them...at FULL PRICE :smh:
View media item 1492491
I think there are some of us that say we regret not doing more of the X Elites...but in hindsight it's most likely because the iD models AND options were lackluster AFTER the X compared to what was available to us on the X...so I don't think anybody should jump on the "I don't wanna regret it" train just yet. Because that only happened towards the END of the XI cycle...IMO.

$320 is a lot, for that price I can get four pairs of CP3.VIIIs (discounted) or even four pairs of D Rose 5 boosts (discounted).

$320 is a lot, for that price I can get four pairs of CP3.VIIIs (discounted) or even four pairs of D Rose 5 boosts (discounted).
Can you pick what colors you want each part of the shoe to be and personalize them with a saying or initials or something of that nature?

If not, What the hell are you telling us for??

Last edited:
Like cats already said the X Elite IDs were that much and those of us who made em probably wish we did more.  The X Elite IDs I did were some of my favorite IDs. 

Like cats already said the X Elite IDs were that much and those of us who made em probably wish we did more.  The X Elite IDs I did were some of my favorite IDs. 

Definetely my favorite shoe to ID...Which ones did you make?

Yeah, besides the Jordan XX8 and XX9, that elite was the last great performance Lebron and Nike Basketball shoe.

I only ended up getting the Crimson and Dade on the discount. Wish I could've made the Black/Red/Gold, etc.

Going to go through the X iD thread now.

If the red carpet looks as sweet as it did on the X elite. I may have to Do it

Yeah I can't front, if the options are on point I'll probably cop 1 Elite ID. I'll hate myself for about a week afterward for spending that much, but I'll get over it... I def regretted passing on the 10 Elite IDs

I must say if they unleash some great options for these elite id's, then it may be worth the money.

but if its anything like the regular XII id's with crappy super limited options, fugget abboutit!

I personally could care less about gold stuff, but throw me about 30 colors to mess with and its on.

I must say if they unleash some great options for these elite id's, then it may be worth the money.

but if its anything like the regular XII id's with crappy super limited options, fugget abboutit!

I personally could care less about gold stuff, but throw me about 30 colors to mess with and its on.
$300 for the iD, when the posite is replaced with a plastic heel cage and the swoosh placement almost literally looks like a "special" person designed it. All of that combined with the megafuse lacing annoyances are just ridiculous. I'd understand if it performed well for ball games, but it doesn't compared to MUCH cheaper shoes. I'd much rather buy two pairs of the JC2 then ever get this.

$300 for the iD, when the posite is replaced with a plastic heel cage and the swoosh placement almost literally looks like a "special" person designed it. All of that combined with the megafuse lacing annoyances are just ridiculous. I'd understand if it performed well for ball games, but it doesn't compared to MUCH cheaper shoes. I'd much rather buy two pairs of the JC2 then ever get this.
maybe it does preform well for ball games.  

Have you tried a pair of these elites yet? 

do you get early pairs to try out? 

If not your argument is invalid. 

Definetely my favorite shoe to ID...Which ones did you make?
I made a pair with the cannon color scheme and one with a kinda knicks/pewter color scheme.  Heres a pic of them, sorry for the filtering its not my picture.

also props on your 12 ASG IDs!  I did a similar sprite ID. 

Last edited:
QFT, or "Quoted for Truth", is used to show that another person feels the same way...

Guess you've never seen that before... :stoneface:

lol my bad my dude... seen it as "quit f'in talking" before... i cant keep up with all this net slang :rofl:

Last edited:
i made a bunch of X elites as well...but in hindsight, i cant believe i spent that much money on shoes.

Back
Top Bottom