nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

i am biased to the last 2 though. 
devil.gif

Nice selections, can't wait to see them too hdub32 hdub32 :nthat:

I'm really leaning towards doing a Swingman inspired pair as well, whens your ETA? :nerd:

Last edited:
You got good taste bro, I made the exact same one.  
nthat.gif

Really think these may be my ID purchase for the year.  

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the University Red/University Red upper have a lot of orange in it? 

snkrspot snkrspot feelin those designs :pimp: . I like the red carpets, champions, and mcfly's if you're picking 3. Those "diamond kings" are koo, the crown jewels are overrated to me (flame suit on) but that's just me.

Last edited:
Dope bro! Please let me know how the white megafuse comes out when you get that pair because I want to do those white PEs lebron had on in the preseason but I'm scared to do it because it looks like there are small hints of volt in the actual megafuse/rubbery/plastic part of the megafuse. Much thanks in advance and can't wait to see those bad boys!

Dope bro! Please let me know how the white megafuse comes out when you get that pair because I want to do those white PEs lebron had on in the preseason but I'm scared to do it because it looks like there are small hints of volt in the actual megafuse/rubbery/plastic part of the megafuse. Much thanks in advance and can't wait to see those bad boys!

I'll post pics as soon as they come in!

I ordered a sprite/GS Warriors colorway. I'll see if I can post pics later. Could pass it up with my 20% off coupon...

Back
Top Bottom