OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

what i mean is you can get whatever posite color and have dc paint it glossy black like the real deal. customization could do a lot, all you really need are the gold swooshes and you're good.

I see what you're saying. I would prefer a black posite base tho and have that glossy black over it so IF EVER scuffed/scratched/crack, it won't be noticeable at all being the posite was black to begin with.

Back on topic, I'd probably pull the trigger on these first:

View media item 1251030
Then these right after:
View media item 1251035

They are moving these orders fast. My order is already showing partially shipped for 2 out of 5... and for the other 3 is showing build complete.

I am probably going to end of invert these for my kentuckys
Man that's what I originally wanted to do, but that white mesh scared the hell outta me :lol: Would turn out fire tho I bet.

And now that yall mention it, I never received starting emails either

Damn man......I should have ordered within the first few days like i meant to.

Supposed to be ordering a pair with the other admin in this facebook group im in.

how many people are down for an NT version? lmfao..........get NT # of # on em. That`d be dope

I call NT 1of #

:smokin

Last edited:
Man that's what I originally wanted to do, but that white mesh scared the hell outta me :lol: Would turn out fire tho I bet.

And now that yall mention it, I never received starting emails either
Im concerned too, but i would just make another pair. I'll probably wear them alot since i have both Memphis and UK team issued stuff.

[quote ame="aandfattoo url="/t/610355/official-lebron-12-nike-id-thread/510#post_21940329"]
Im concerned too, but i would just make another pair. I'll probably wear them alot since i have both Memphis and U team issued stuff.[/quote]
Team issued gear? Nice :pimp:

I actually considered 5 different versions before I settled on mine. I may still end up ordering one more out of these, idk

View media item 1251836View media item 1251837View media item 1251838View media item 1251839I'll probably hold off til new options come around tho

Ya man, that looks so nice....it's so simple and clean, makes me realize that I overthink the process way too much lol

These are inspired by a Nike Zoom CJ Trainer 2 PE that the Georgia Tech football team received. Their pairs actually has "Buzz" on the heel. I feel bad even doing this, because I am a UGA fan working in the GTAA.

Back
Top Bottom