OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Awesome. Reason I like em so much is your inspiration is of 80s Hawkeye. Not the movie or other more recent comic renditions.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fire dwoodactennis dwoodactennis ...

Noticed this small chip/scuff on the left back logo. Nike offered to remake my pair for me. That's coo and all, but the flaw is so minor that I was just hoping for a "20% off next time" lol
View media item 1279369

Nike really took a hit on the 11 iD last year with the 20% codes. They really tightened the reigns with them. With the speed they are cranking them out with this time I don't expect those unless major flaws happen.

Nike really took a hit on the 11 iD last year with the 20% codes. They really tightened the reigns with them. With the speed they are cranking them out with this time I don't expect those unless major flaws happen.

word. not even worth the headache to go for a 20% for that unless its your first one. settle for a 10% and crack them over the head with MRrebates/Ebates

The speckles have been pretty well done this year...nothing like the amount of (overkill) speckling on the XI iD's.  

Here are sprite and Golden State Warriors inspired pair. The silver swoosh on the posite looks a little suspect. Luckily the splatter looks good.

First time I've seen the photo blue upper. Looks pretty good! Well done sir

Last edited:
not hearing anything about the 6meridian print ID is depressing hopefully we get data print and it's done like KDVII EM print

Last edited:
The orange look on the material looked odd at first.... But it's only noticeable up close.... On foot, you can't tell at all.

Done bred IDs the past couple years so I think I'm about to continue the trend once my in laws get me this Nike gift card for the holidays lolll appreciate the support

Back
Top Bottom