OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

The first picture of the GoGoGadget looks like its cartoonish. Idk if its edited or not but it looks dope as hell.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. @NrmanCruso
Thanks.Not edited, just flash on.

The blue is darker in person. They are def one of my favorites and I am considering doubling up.

Have doubled on Carpe and Chaos. Those are my top 2.

surprised that there are no rubber city pics yet
I just placed an order for a Rubber City iD for a past customer in Australia. Cheaper for him to pay me the USD price and ship to him than for him to pay the super inflated AUD rate. If he doesn't mind I will post pics when they come in...provided someone doesn't beat me to it (most likely lol)

My red rubber city's are scheduled to get delivered tomorrow. I'll throw pics up when I get em but they're identical to the ones lebron had all star weekend.

My red rubber city's are scheduled to get delivered tomorrow. I'll throw pics up when I get em but they're identical to the ones lebron had all star weekend.

Yea im ordering these. These will be my first ID's ever. cant wait.
Just have to sell my red paisleys first.

Hey are nike id items free shipping?
Are there any promo codes that i can use to reduce the price for the ID's at all?

Free shipping. Nike promo codes can be given from Nike but not as frequently as they used to be. Ebates is great for iD tho.

Free shipping. Nike promo codes can be given from Nike but not as frequently as they used to be. Ebates is great for iD tho.

Thanks I called nike and got a good percentage taken off of the price, plus the free shipping! cant wait for my red rubber cities!

Back
Top Bottom