OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

No no sir...you missed it. I know that...there are 2 pairs up there from NrmnCrso...the "blue grass" which is most likely the pair with the yellow and the "dark knight" pair, which in fact does look like the Prohibition LeBron XI. Dude thought the blue grass was the Dark Knight pair...which to me...seems pretty obvious which is which but...
Oh you're right. I didn't get that.  
ohwell.gif

Sorry 

could you guys give me your opinions on my designs.  haven't ordered any yet, still deciding

It's actually not the rose gold posite. It's the metallic red bronze posite which is on the unlocked id.
but there's no black in cork X, or no white and red in cork XII, i'm just so confused, but without the cork name attached it's a nice design

but there's no black in cork X, or no white and red in cork XII, i'm just so confused, but without the cork name attached it's a nice design
"inspiration" is the key word i guess. There are only 2 lebron cork models out there and the id reflects the combination of what i personally liked from both models color wise. If there was an option where I could make it look more like the X I would've done that but since there is a limit to what can be done.. I just took some ideas off the 12 model. Thus adding the black and the gold swoosh. Anyway I hope this made the concept behind it clear. I'm happy with it. 

"inspiration" is the key word i guess. There are only 2 lebron cork models out there and the id reflects the combination of what i personally liked from both models color wise. If there was an option where I could make it look more like the X I would've done that but since there is a limit to what can be done.. I just took some ideas off the 12 model. Thus adding the black and the gold swoosh. Anyway I hope this made the concept behind it clear. I'm happy with it.
fair enough, repped

No no sir...you missed it. I know that...there are 2 pairs up there from NrmnCrso...the "blue grass" which is most likely the pair with the yellow and the "dark knight" pair, which in fact does look like the Prohibition LeBron XI. Dude thought the blue grass was the Dark Knight pair...which to me...seems pretty obvious which is which but...
 Gray, black, and yellow are batmans colors.  when i saw the prohibition style colorway, that just literally looked like blue glass to me due to the swoosh and the outsole being that ice blue color. And to me, the yellow/black ones reminded me more of batman than the other ones. my bad though, I'm not really familiar with kds, more familiar with lebrons, jordans and foams

Last edited:
@pooper
Always good to be honest...with yourself
laugh.gif

Comments like those, being a newcomer to this thread, will ensure you don't get answers.
I don't see what your point is. But I am being serious here.  There's a lot of random colored lebrons posted here that don't even match..

Got my pair yesterday, Pretty underwhelmed by them.

A brighter red would have been dope, but ah well. Posted them on FB for sale.

Back
Top Bottom