OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Let's see the lebron 12 IDs you have
nerd.gif
here are some

Here's one more.. which ones do you guys like? with the navy blue/rose gold/white ones I can't decide if the swoosh/flywire should be metallic gold or rose gold.. also can't figure out if speckles should be gold, rose gold, or blue

was thinking of getting the pine green/white/black ones but i feel like they're too similar to the all stars and its not really worth it. I really wanted to put the "lt photo blue" speckles on them since those were more subtle, but they removed that option from the iDs..
Let's see the lebron 12 IDs you have
nerd.gif

Just got my Lebron 12 EXTs yday. Im loving em.
this is nicer than I would've thought, well done

@pooper
Always good to be honest...with yourself
laugh.gif

Comments like those, being a newcomer to this thread, will ensure you don't get answers.
I don't see what your point is. But I am being serious here.  There's a lot of random colored lebrons posted here that don't even match..

Last edited:

Cooking hard on the 12 iD's 
nthat.gif

Some really nice pairs up there.

Especially the red/white ASG's and the "Guccis" (if I remember correctly)  
just curious why did you get 3 pairs of the asg ids that are pretty much exactly the same?

Last edited:

here are some
First of all, 

I think he meant physical actual ids not renderings. Second of all, if you're relying on people on this thread this much for you to spend $245 + on a design you might like, maybe you shouldn't make one until you made up your mind. A lot of people who actually ordered probably went with their gut and also would've narrowed down to 2-3 concepts before asking everybody. Hell if it didn't turn out the way you wanted, just return them and order a new one. You've joined this month on NT and with that attitude.. well not much to say about that. 

First of all, 

I think he meant physical actual ids not renderings. Second of all, if you're relying on people on this thread this much for you to spend $245 + on a design you might like, maybe you shouldn't make one until you made up your mind. A lot of people who actually ordered probably went with their gut and also would've narrowed down to 2-3 concepts before asking everybody. Hell if it didn't turn out the way you wanted, just return them and order a new one. You've joined this month on NT and with that attitude.. well not much to say about that. 
I am not picking one design out of the ones I posted up. I want to get 6 or 7 iDs. I was just looking for peoples opinions on small changes on the shoes, like having a gold swoosh instead of rose gold, gold specks vs. blue specks, etc.

I am not picking one design out of the ones I posted up. I want to get 6 or 7 iDs. I was just looking for peoples opinions on small changes on the shoes, like having a gold swoosh instead of rose gold, gold specks vs. blue specks, etc.
I think if you mentioned that you were getting 6 or 7 out of the designs you posted would've interested some people to respond. If you like what you have right now, just go for it. The subtle decisions between the spec colors / swoosh colors I think you should end up deciding on your own but if you really have trouble on some, post those up only and not your entire idea collection. I think most of them look decent enough where it won't be disappointing. I personally like the black and white pairs and the blue ones. A couple of advice is that I heard the gold specs suck and imo rose gold is hard to work with unless it's paired with monochromatic palettes.  That is all.. 

I think if you mentioned that you were getting 6 or 7 out of the designs you posted would've interested some people to respond. If you like what you have right now, just go for it. The subtle decisions between the spec colors / swoosh colors I think you should end up deciding on your own but if you really have trouble on some, post those up only and not your entire idea collection. I think most of them look decent enough where it won't be disappointing. I personally like the black and white pairs and the blue ones. A couple of advice is that I heard the gold specs suck and imo rose gold is hard to work with unless it's paired with monochromatic palettes.  That is all.. 
thanks I really appreciate your input. It just felt like people were ignoring my designs. But yes, I'm going to get 6 or 7 ids, there's too much to decide, I know I want to get 5 regular lebron 12 iDs for sure, I can't decide if the 6th and 7th ones should be regular iDs as well or if those should be elite iDs. 

Did they change the gold specs or something? Early on when the ids came out, a lot of people got the pure platinum colorway with the gold specs, they seemed okay there. 

Ill post up some of my designs with more info on them now

here's one with metallic red bronze on the swoosh and speckles. I like how this one is, but am not really sure if the swoosh/flywire/speckles should be metallic red  bronze, rose gold, or metallic gold.. they all look nice to me

I'm also thinking if I should get the black/white elite iDs instead of these

then this one.. this was originally going to be a 'legend blue' inspired iD, I had a white base on it before, but changed the base to the game royal/photo blue. On these ones, I can't decide if the swoosh should remain "lt photo blue" or be changed to university blue, and I can't really decide if the base should remain the photo blue color or if it should be changed to white

on these green ones.. I'm not sure if the midsole/outsole should be changed.. like a black midsole and black outsole, or a translucent outsole, or a team red midsole/outsole.. I want to keep the outsole dark with this colorway.. and I feel like both solid team red and solid black look good on this shoe, even translucent black looks good

These ones I like but I'm thinking if I should change them to an all game royal colorway, with the white midsole, silver swoosh and silver specks. that was one of the designs Nike made and it looked really nice..

with these ones, I'm stuck between rose gold swoosh/flywire or metallic gold swoosh/flywire. Also not sure if the speckles should stay game royal or if those should be changed to a rose gold or a metallic gold

These last two are just other designs I'm considering. I have the all star lebrons already so I don't know if it's worth getting the pine green/black/white pair.. 

Also with the red pair, I can't decide if the current one is good as it is, or if the entire upper/laces should be black, so no red on the shoe besides flywire and swoosh and outsole shank. also thinking of leaving them as are but changing swoosh/flywire to gold

Last question is, how would you rank these 5 options from best to worst:  last 3 lebron 12 iDs on this list (royal blue/rose gold/white, green/white/black, red/black/white), lebron 12 elite rose golds, or lebron 11 elite gold collection. just based on looks. assume the price is the same 

thanks a lot

@redrum3281 @dwoodactennis @maplkwak

Thank you for proving my point
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Oh and @Jase1 those mint EXT jawnts are flames bro. Great job!
you already know

First of all,

it's not that we're ignoring your designs but you came in laughing at people's designs on some brock lesnar type stuff when you only have renderings so we on some undertaker type stuff.....looks like this.....

had you not coming in like that, you would've been welcomed with open arms

pooper pooper

It's not that the speckles have changed, but the factory jobs tend to be OD and it just looks cluttered to me. Some here do like them but there have been others that haven't. Since I do customs I would order plain and do my own speckle application.

pooper  

A lot of information there.. I'll finish what I started and try to give you some solid feedback.

It seems like you really want to stick with 1 color along with white or black with a support of a accent color on some. My eye is drawn to the ones that have the prominent accent colors like the black and white with the rose gold. Same goes with the blue pair with the gold or rose gold accents. If you're debating on rose gold vs metallic bronze, try both take a screenshot and compare what looks better. There's a lot of red in the rose gold color so it fights with a lot of the colors so I would prefer the more brown like metallic bronze.

Also on a side note, if you go back a few pages there are instances where the mesh bleeds in to the upper so careful when you use colored mesh over white uppers. 

The color combinations are pretty subtle and plain that depending on what a person likes any one of these will work.. I'm not sure if there is more to talk about these.. Tried my best. My only advice would be build a few options look at them for a couple of days and if you still feel like it is the best possible color combo, order them. Hope I helped. 

pooper  

A lot of information there.. I'll finish what I started and try to give you some solid feedback.

It seems like you really want to stick with 1 color along with white or black with a support of a accent color on some. My eye is drawn to the ones that have the prominent accent colors like the black and white with the rose gold. Same goes with the blue pair with the gold or rose gold accents. If you're debating on rose gold vs metallic bronze, try both take a screenshot and compare what looks better. There's a lot of red in the rose gold color so it fights with a lot of the colors so I would prefer the more brown like metallic bronze.

Also on a side note, if you go back a few pages there are instances where the mesh bleeds in to the upper so careful when you use colored mesh over white uppers. 

The color combinations are pretty subtle and plain that depending on what a person likes any one of these will work.. I'm not sure if there is more to talk about these.. Tried my best. My only advice would be build a few options look at them for a couple of days and if you still feel like it is the best possible color combo, order them. Hope I helped. 
when you say white upper which part do you mean is white? i thought the mesh is the same as the upper.

do you mean white mesh with colored hyperposite? 

yeah I saw that, that's crazy, I talked to nike about it they told me I would be able to return the shoes if something like that happens.. doesn't that mean the Id's are lower quality than the general releases since we haven't seen this color bleeding happening with GR's from what i've heard

what do you think of the green colorway and the orange colorway? 

pooper

when you say white upper which part do you mean is white? i thought the mesh is the same as the upper.

do you mean white mesh with colored hyperposite?

yeah I saw that, that's crazy, I talked to nike about it they told me I would be able to return the shoes if something like that happens.. doesn't that mean the Id's are lower quality than the general releases since we haven't seen this color bleeding happening with GR's from what i've heard

what do you think of the green colorway and the orange colorway?
there was no white uppers on the GR, that's why we didn't hear about this problem til people started making id's

Back
Top Bottom