Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I think with Bosh and Wade signing to the Heat...this !*@@ might actually go down in South Beach
sick.gif
. What other earthly reason would he have for staying in Cleveland now? To me it's either the Heat, Bulls or Knicks.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by amel223

If I wasn't so desperate for the bulls to get better fast I wouldn't even want Lebron on my team cuz I just don't like Lebron as a person. 
who cares how he is as a person hes the best in the game (coming from a big Laker fan)...it doesnt matter about his personality off the court its about his game on the court...with him your team is an instant championship contender

finally please tell me youve had a full conversation with bron...if not how can you not like him as a person by what you see on what the media shows you?

I think it's quite obvious to anyone who pays attention how big his ego is.  Can you name me another free agent in nba history that would secure a 1 hr block on espn just to announce his free agency?  Can you name me a free agent who demands that all the teams go to him to discuss free agency instead of him making the trip?   Wade and Bosh traveled.  He calls himself King James for crying out loud. 

He just seems like a really big attention %+$** right now. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

If I wasn't so desperate for the bulls to get better fast I wouldn't even want Lebron on my team cuz I just don't like Lebron as a person. 
who cares how he is as a person hes the best in the game (coming from a big Laker fan)...it doesnt matter about his personality off the court its about his game on the court...with him your team is an instant championship contender

finally please tell me youve had a full conversation with bron...if not how can you not like him as a person by what you see on what the media shows you?

I think it's quite obvious to anyone who pays attention how big his ego is.  Can you name me another free agent in nba history that would secure a 1 hr block on espn just to announce his free agency?  Can you name me a free agent who demands that all the teams go to him to discuss free agency instead of him making the trip?   Wade and Bosh traveled.  He calls himself King James for crying out loud. 

He just seems like a really big attention %+$** right now. 
You must be dumb to not want him on your team just because he is an attention !+#*+.  I hate Kobe to death because of his personality but if I could get him on my squad I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

laugh.gif
I find it hilarious how so many people are adamant on believing that the Chicago Bulls are truly the best landing spot for LeBron...that couldn't be further from the truth. Just shows how easily ESPN/other sports media outlets have warped you guys into believing almost anything they say, that core is just NOT the best

It's clear to me and several other people who's opinions on the NBA I trust more than most that LeBron ends up on the Nets. There are just too many factors pointing towards that - the league is getting younger, younger talent has flooded the market, and the Nets are full of that. Brook Lopez is a dominant center that can go up against anyone, absolutely anyone. Derrick Favors is a player that by year 2 should be a more dominant force than Joakim Noah is at this point, and eventually within 3 years could be yet another superstar on the team. Add in the fact that they have a (oft injured) solid PG in Devin Harris, someone that can get the ball up quick and has an overall solid, quality game, and a guy like Terrance Williams who has a wide body that will wear down defenders (similar to LeBron) and it's clear that this is the best spot for him.

Now, add in the other factors such as the owner being Mikhail Prokorov (a top 5 owner in sports worldwide) and the Jay Z ties, then the Brooklyn in 3-4 year ties (talk about legacy defining) and you almost have an all in.

I'm saying in LeBrons mind it has to be 80% Nets, 11% Knicks, 9% Cavs...

The Knicks are a bit tricky because of the tax costs, I believe even at a max deal he'd end up paying about 6 million back in taxes. However on the other side he can easily cover those tax costs with the (+ money he'd be making in) endorsement deals, so I'm not sure...I just don't think that'll be the scenario that unfolds due to other factors

Did I just read that Brook Lopez is a dominant center, and that Terrence Williams is someone who is going to wear down defenders?

This whole "coverage spceial" on EPSN is so ridiculous...these are the types of things that make me hate Lebron more and more......god

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif
I find it hilarious how so many people are adamant on believing that the Chicago Bulls are truly the best landing spot for LeBron...that couldn't be further from the truth. Just shows how easily ESPN/other sports media outlets have warped you guys into believing almost anything they say, that core is just NOT the best

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's clear to me and several other people who's opinions on the NBA I trust more than most that LeBron ends up on the Nets.[/color] There are just too many factors pointing towards that - the league is getting younger, younger talent has flooded the market, and the Nets are full of that. Brook Lopez is a dominant center that can go up against anyone, absolutely anyone. Derrick Favors is a player that by year 2 should be a more dominant force than Joakim Noah is at this point, and eventually within 3 years could be yet another superstar on the team. Add in the fact that they have a (oft injured) solid PG in Devin Harris, someone that can get the ball up quick and has an overall solid, quality game, and a guy like Terrance Williams who has a wide body that will wear down defenders (similar to LeBron) and it's clear that this is the best spot for him.

Now, add in the other factors such as the owner being Mikhail Prokorov (a top 5 owner in sports worldwide) and the Jay Z ties, then the Brooklyn in 3-4 year ties (talk about legacy defining) and you almost have an all in.

I'm saying in LeBrons mind it has to be 80% Nets, 11% Knicks, 9% Cavs...

The Knicks are a bit tricky because of the tax costs, I believe even at a max deal he'd end up paying about 6 million back in taxes. However on the other side he can easily cover those tax costs with the (+ money he'd be making in) endorsement deals, so I'm not sure...I just don't think that'll be the scenario that unfolds due to other factors
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is by far the stupidest post I've read in regards to where LeBron will go and a terrible heavily opinionated pitch for why he should go the Nets.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Did I just read that Brook Lopez is a dominant center, and that Terrence Williams is someone who is going to wear down defenders?

Yeah

niketalk

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Thiswhole "coverage spceial" on EPSN is so ridiculous...these are the typesof things that make me hate Lebron more and more......god

At least all the money they make off advertisements/commercials during the 1 hour special will be going to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America...or so they say...what was more eerie was that interview Mike Wilbon had with Wade/Bosh live about a half hour ago, talk about the epitome of BSPN...to even ask the Pat Riley and LeBron questions were just downright stupid/silly. If any of you guys think these players take ESPN serious then I'm sorry for you as you truly have become too wrapped up in the medias idea of a sports world...

^ Gotcha. Yeah I actually heard earlier that it wasn't going to be @ SVSM. He is currently at his camp though, so he's going to get on a plane and got to a random destination?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is by far the stupidest post I've read in regards to where LeBron will go and a terrible heavily opinionated pitch for why he should go the Nets.

That's cool, you're entitled to your own opinion and you're not the type of person I'm trying to pass this info along to anyways, you've proven over the last few weeks that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes down to how the NBA works and how decisions are made, but since you did take the time to reply - I'm glad I could amuse you
smokin.gif

h3at - I saw the Ocho Tweet
laugh.gif
, the dude's a joker though...I don't think he'd be that stupid to try and leak any info he may have - but who knows. Like you said, two meanings behind that...New York...and New Jersey. Either way, I think we see him go to one of the two, unless he sleeps on it Wednesday night and his gut/heart truly tells him to stay in Cleveland. The way you feel deep down can have a strong influence on what you do in life no matter if you're LeBron James, or the guy sleeping on the street.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

If he decides to go on any other team besides the Cavs he's going to look like an *+* announcing it the way he is. 

My thought exactly

I disagree. I think he will take this opportunity to thank Cleveland for his time there and personally explain to the fans his reasons for leaving. I think thats better then having his agent leak his decision to the press. Now if the locals accept it or not remains to be seen...
Explain to them that they have a crap team/org and he cant win there?  Nah I think thats a slap to their face and kinda disrespectful to them that hes holding such a huge announcement and then announces hes signing somewhere else.  This is his hometown basketball team, he is theyre hometown hero, he grew up in that state, hes the only thing they have going for them.  He should just go the regular route and do what other FAs do and just let the word leak out and let business handle itself.  But considering how big his ego is, it wouldnt surprise me if he announced he was leaving.  Oh well ohio takes another L.

Wade and Bosh announced their decision to play together in a live interview on ESPN at 12:30 p.m. ET. But a person with knowledge of their plans said Wade, in particular, is aggravated that the news leaked out sooner -- and that the superstar believes it came from someone in LeBron's camp. Wade and Bosh wanted to have their moment before James makes his own announcement -- the nature of which remains unknown -- in a live, one-hour special Thursday at 9 p.m. ET on the network that shares the NBA broadcast rights.

Link

Hmmm.....

Originally Posted by h3at23

JaredDudley619

Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!

a birdie told me carmello has been in his ear since bosh and wade signed with the heat about him coming to nyc to join lebron and amare next season. that he made his mind up on the knicks a few days ago

Jared Dudley aka Amar'e former team mate just tweeted:

Jared Dudley JaredDudley619

Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!! 2 minutes ago via Echofon

Theres no way ESPN is having this hour long special only to have Lebron say he is staying with the cav's... and him dragging this out!

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by Master Zik

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's cool, you're entitled to your own opinion and you're not the type of person I'm trying to pass this info along to anyways, you've proven over the last few weeks that you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes down to how the NBA works and how decisions are made, but since you did take the time to reply - I'm glad I could amuse you
smokin.gif
If I've proven that then you've proven you're an invalid.

Just about everything in your post was either due to you being ******ed or having a strong bias. You're banking on the potential you see in the Nets which isn't much and that Bron wouldn't mind losing (losing as in not compete for a ring) for 4 or 5 years until they move to BK. Then you say winning in BK would be defining his legacy. If that's the case he'd have a much bigger one on the Knicks. You start off your post %#$%!+@* on the Bulls core as if anything you're saying is going to pan out. Favors better than Noah? How long would the team have to wait for that? What you're passing along isn't info it's just an opinion. You got tunnel vision where you can't even objectively approach the situation. Then you got the nerve to spam it in several threads.

I mean hey if you gonna pull the Broussard card and talk about unnamed ppl in the NBA you trust and claim you know how the NBA works as far as decisions being made fine. Keep amusing me son.

Originally Posted by h3at23

JaredDudley619

Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
is his source ochocinco's twitter?
grin.gif

I hope this isn't true - not because I don't like the Knicks ,but
it just pretty much ruins all of the momentum,anticipation,and excitement behind "Decision 2010".
I would be heated if I was Lebron and ochocino is telling the truth.

Edit:
If dude has an hour long press conference (that's been completely hyped up) on what we learned about already
from dudes on twitter,I will be highly disappointed.
tired.gif

or maybe that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom