Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

i didn't see any new dunkman pictures but I still have my fingers crossed that they will release at some point later this year.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

i just hope they release the ASG shoes those need to be released just as bad as the dunkmans...

For sale Lebron IV B-Days 115.00 shipped paypal welcome email: spnn20z@yahoo.com got 6 pairs left size 12.5

When do the fruity pebbles release??????????? Sorry if it's been posted I just couldnt look through everything.

Thanks in advance
I'm Trip. My real name is Trip, no lie. That's all you really need to know

Fruity Pebbles aren't releasing, according to some info from the last page -- that has been reposted on Page 1!

yo HOW DO THESE RUN???? true big small???? im a 9 in jays what should i get these in?

Team DC/MD/VA​

REPPIN 757 BAD NEWZ VA
O.G. Member # DEUCE DEUCE​

The Pebbles have dropped... They just remain in Beaverton OR is all. They will be on the market that's for sure...but if I were you all I wouldn't pay more than $500 bills for them.

There's about to be a turn around in the underground Lebron Market. Mark my words.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Thanks Rock for that little tidbit of info i have been looking for a pair and that is about my max
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

^^ Thank Rock...also heard this from someone..he just received almost an FSR (9-13) of ASG Graffs and Pebbles but his asking price was higher than FCNY...

I think I'll just wait for a while until the market is "flooded"...
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
There's about to be a turn around in the underground Lebron Market. Mark my words.

That's very good news, I would love to be able to get Graffiti ASG, Fruity Pebbles and HWC for good price.
F/S: LeBron III Area Codes & SVSM - 12 & 12.5
Jordan V Green Bean & Fire Red 11.5
BlackCat IV - 11
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

^^^^How soon might we Witness :nerd:
nerd.gif

You guys have to understand. If YOU are willing to pay these prices. They will remain at these prices. Some guys are buying them and RESELLING them again.

Some guys are trying to broker deals without ever shelling money out while having you pay them a few hundred over what they are being offered for them.... they sometimes charge you double which just pays for an additional pair.

If YOU pay over the $500 bills for them.. thats on you. This is not NIKE you are dealing with. It's the utmost of Underground Resellers getting them for almost nothing compared to what you are paying for them.

Simple.. band together.. refuse to pay that crazy price and see the prices come down.

Put it this way.... your guys are gettin FSRs still.. right? I already told you these joints were coming out soon... RIGHT?

Its just NOW they aren't coming out ONLINE.. they are out underground. Hmmm.. How did that happen? 240 some odd pairs out on the street...

Not 10 or 15.. 240 some odd pairs...

Why would you pay $1000 plus for some kicks that are so plentiful?

I could see the one's Ru gets which are rare.. but not these....trust me. the one's willing to pay $1000 plus are far and few.

isn't that what Superman IIIs used to go for? And you can get them for what... less than $500 now? think about it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
Its just NOW they aren't coming out ONLINE.. they are out underground. Hmmm.. How did that happen? 240 some odd pairs out on the street...

Not 10 or 15.. 240 some odd pairs...
:lol:
laugh.gif
For some reason, the way you said that reminded me of the Iverson "Practice" clip lol

Anyways thanks for the info. Now just gotta find me a pair of Pebbles in size 8. Should be fun....

I hope I can get a pair of pebbles or ASG graffiti down the line.
TEAM FOOTIE
CLUB: Real Madrid​

Quote:
Simple.. band together.. refuse to pay that crazy price and see the prices come down.

Listen to Rock

Can we put that in the title of this post?

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Back
Top Bottom