Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

when I think of it, why are they makin him a secondary shoes(20-5-5, Zoom Soldier) when the initial offering isnt selling that well? if all that money went into developing his actual sig shoe, it would make more sense to push it till it was time for the V's.
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

jslappa, great collection and i like the pic
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

Someone on ISS just made a post saying that Dunkmans, Orange HWC, Navy HWC and Fairfax Aways were gona be online releases, any truth to this?
F/S: LeBron III Area Codes & SVSM - 12 & 12.5
Jordan V Green Bean & Fire Red 11.5
BlackCat IV - 11
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

^ That would be contrary to all the info on the last few pages from recognized, reliable sources...

Not holding my breath. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

^ ya somebody just wanting some attention, but do i hope he is right
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

^ ya somebody just porbaley wants attention, but i hope they are right
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

^^^^ so you got them off upperdeck? i just check right now and they sold out of the athletes and 20.5.5 white gold autographed one. i was surprised it sold so quickly
aim:andycrazn
<<<KON FARTING FTW!!!

ISS will NEVER be a source for Lebron information-period
lol
ol boy that posted that jonny1200 obviously decided to skip some of the information (provided by NT members)... SMH

Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

thanks for clearing it up RU. Didn't believe it when I read it but just wanted to double check on NT to be 100%.
F/S: LeBron III Area Codes & SVSM - 12 & 12.5
Jordan V Green Bean & Fire Red 11.5
BlackCat IV - 11
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

If some of the blue paint has come off the front of the b-days anyway to touch it up you think?

The soliders cant be that bad!!! dropped 48 on that good, "defensive team".

3-2 CAVS

Mr BOP BOP BOP

ur a FLOP!

Win on Sat Cavs.... I will be in Clevelnad for the first Game against the Spurs
Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Am I the only one or did this game/performance make you want his kicks even more. Damn I gotta start collecting lebrons like yesterday.

I've NEVER seen one man carry a team through the entire fourth quarter like that! With Jordan at least he had a supporting cast that made great screens and provided openings for him. LeBron did all the work himself tonight! I forget the correct statistics, but I believer there have only been like two or three teams to ever come back from 3-2 to win an East or Western Conference before. I hope Detroit is not added to that list.

We'll see what Mr. BOP BOP BOP has to say this Saturday Baby!

wow what a game by lebron against a great DEFENSIVE team during the eastern conference finals

imo... this is a better performance than kobe's 81 against a low tier raptor team

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Quote:
but I believer there have only been like two or three teams to ever come back from 3-2 to win an East or Western Conference before. I hope Detroit is not added to that list.
See I'm a hustla's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean​

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 PM if interested.

After tonights game, it makes me want to cop atleast one pair of his IV's. Gonna hit up the outlets...
Sacramento Kings: Fight for the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom