Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Woo-hoo! Page 1 baby!

What's this about Nike limiting the Birthdays & All-Stars to 2 per order placed? I want my 45 pairs!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

I love these shoes, got the golds and the all whites and might snag the white/blue when I get a little more money.

One of the best basketball shoe that came out this year.

These are the colorways that I have and want.
-West Coast(have)
-B-Days(have)
-All-Star(have)
-Playoffs(want)
-Black/red(want)
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

part 3... wonder if theres actually gonna be any new info on the iv's

no more fruity pebbles and dunkmans have put a damper in the lebron line and the soldiers to me are just too ugly compared to the iv's.

might as well check the outlets if there no more new releases coming... such comfortable kix.

i was playing ball in my zoom kobe 1... had blisters (ouch)... decided to switch to my lebron iv.
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

hi 6 rings MJ,

you can copp the playoffs no ndc, make sure you use the 20% code.

peace,

dli286

thanks for the updated/new thread windycityjays, we all appreciate it!

man i had a dream that nike released the 4 horsemen after the cavs got into the finals to celebrate ... i should hope they dont need a reason but i know the shoes have been produced, dont destroy them give me the oranges hwcs and all will be well.

well since it seems like the most "exciting" releases are done....(DM's, Pebbles, orange HWC's)....is there anything else to look forward to as far as the IV's go?

edit: GR or otherwise....I remember talk of there being a shoe to release in August for the Worlds?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

nice work,

playoffs are nice, think i m gonna play in them....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Tsikenjoy.....Cockfighting Secrets? I thought you just threw two birds together and let 'em go! Do you think that book is on Amazon?
Sell me any lebron IV box....9.5-11 PM me

Glad everyone enjoy's the thread. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Rock did you want me to include your all-star pics in there?

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

this thread has me speechless
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Yo! I'm just realizing how badly I want the West Coast IVs... but I live in DC. Anyone know if I can get them online (outside of ebay)???

Quote:
Tsikenjoy.....Cockfighting Secrets? I thought you just threw two birds together and let 'em go! Do you think that book is on Amazon?
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
Member No.58

I went on nike.com to look for the playoff Lebron IV but it wasn't on the website any more but thanks for the head up
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

Quote:
Yo! I'm just realizing how badly I want the West Coast IVs... but I live in DC. Anyone know if I can get them online (outside of ebay)???
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Quote:
Team Pistons
7-2 playoff run
OLSM #1 in Michigan MSU 4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom