Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Man...I'm thinkin long and hard about those NYC's right now....that's a fair price of what they've been goin for.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

I'm thinking about those tooo. I don't know how bad I want them.
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

That's exactly what I'm thinking Trippin.
I think I'll spend 400 dollars elsewhere though.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Ha^ How about we go 50/50, 200 each. And we each get one shoe?
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate

Quote:
Not really.....

If not really then why haven't any pop-up when it's already months after FF? I would expect Hattrick, BKals, RU and the rest to have their hands on them...

...Unless they're doing a 2nd run for the underground market?

Quote:
Lebron has his own, as well as his boys.. with a different sole.. which Ru actually brought to my attention.
:evil:
devil.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I just held a pair in my hand on Saturday that are game worn also. The kicks were in pretty rough shape. The colors on the sole were outlined in white. I think it was $3500 and they could be yours. Keep it moving...
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

^^
Hmm..I'am pretty sure the Game Worn's have White Sole's & each block is outlined in a different color..

They also had blue laces instead of purple from what i remember..I didn't know they had an independent run of those though...

Nonetheless, i still need some Pebbles!!!!... >:
mad.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
...Unless they're doing a 2nd run for the underground market?

Hmm...There were ideas for that to happen, but don't expect that to become a reality..

Nonetheless, OSU's are obtainable you just have to have really GOOD connects or ALOT of money...

I actually had a chance last month, to obtain them...
They were basically a day from being shipped, but i realized i didn't really like the shoe...The only reason i wanted it was because NO ONE else couldn't get their hands on them, so since i didn't like them visually, i simply declined & let my connect do what they wanted with them....

It's hard to understand, but i don't see myself like the other PE collectors...I actually just try to obtain what i actually LOVE... :pimp:
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

I will not -I repeat WILL NOT COP those V's even if they go on sale! I do not like those... They are going backwards!

Thanks for the info PO on the OSUs...

We're the same, I try to get the PE's I like, not all PE's, like the school PEs, only the SVSMs appeal to me...the closest would be the CTK IVs... However, Pebbles, ASG Grafs and HWCs are another story...heh
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Wow, thats an expensive pair of shoes
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate

hey trip you still wanna split it :rofl:
roll.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

^Ha Without a doubt, do you want the right or the left shoe? I'll let you have first pick

LOL
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate

all this Fruity Pebble talk brings a custom idea to mind...hmmmmmmmmm..............*locks door to lab*
Keep Rid and Rashard in Seattle​

A little something to keep this thread going? Plus I owe it to my Lebron Bredren.

Since I got the Go Ahead to Give more than a Peep....

6akqhdj.jpg

5xh6uz9.jpg

6hgf3bb.jpg

644tlw5.jpg

4mn68pk.jpg

6gna9gg.jpg

6cfb43t.jpg

6ais87s.jpg

54n5jk3.jpg

No Flash
62nr1wg.jpg

With Flash
63c82nn.jpg

4tsoox0.jpg

52pqihi.jpg

Spilled Some Cereal on my No Graf ASG's
6g2hjyp.jpg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Thanks Rock... im done with this thread since you just decided to Shut It Down! Sorry I couldnt make your cookout... maybe i'll catch the next one.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Thanks for the pics.

Those do nothing for me, I like the graffiti ASG better.

........Waiting for the prices to go down........
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

Back
Top Bottom