Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

^^ :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

RU- you sure know how to hurt somebody when they're down.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Sooooo.. No Official Lebron V Thread Part I?

I thought I'd see it, cause some serious Colorways are on the way folks.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Looking forward to the V's.

Not responsible enough to keep the front page of the thread as updated as this one has been though.

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHY THE HOME PE'S ARE BEING RELEASED IN CHINA AND NOT HERE (US)??
Team Wipe Me Down
shoulders, chest, pants, shoes.​

Finishline has issued an RTV (return to vendor) for every color of Lebron IV. Looks like you guys will see a flood of Lebron IVs at your local outlets soon. Not sure if this has been posted in another thread, sorry if it has. I would imagine that the rest of the retailers won't be far behind Finishline on the return of the IVs.
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

Quick Question: What's the going rate for a Kid Lebron Doll? I just realized I still had mine, and have no use for it.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

I sold mine for about $60 mez, the all-star vinyls collection go at a nice rate on ebay
Team Wipe Me Down
shoulders, chest, pants, shoes.​

Nice SVSM's....

and Tamika (#3) is actually Donovan McNabb's niece...

such a cutie...
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Chick w/ the ball is wearing Air Formidable...a $75 Lebron II midsole/funky upper low-tier shoe.

Chick in the post is wearing Uptempo 95's and Tamika is wearing latest Huarache Max Elites.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Back
Top Bottom