Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Page 2??????????? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't let the Lebron IV fall to the wayside, best LBJ shoe so far!!! V's not impressing me thus far, but I'm sure I'll grow to love them.

Ready to pay top dollar for Lebron PEs (Dunkmans especially) in size 9 or 9.5!!!

Quote:
V's not impressing me thus far,
See I'm a hustla's hope, I'm not his pipe dreams
So when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean​

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $165

"neither" can only be used in a "neither/nor" situation. "either" is the better choice.

By the way, I still haven't seen any Dunkman's or Pebbles in a size 10 floating around for sale. Hopefully when the V's drop there will be fools ready to unload. $300 is the magic number for me, no more $500 PE's!
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

^ Amen Brother!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Couldn't find the Official Lebron ST thread so decided to post them here...anyways, some Lebron ST samples I recently picked up...

ST NYC?

ST East Coast? Blackcats?

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
those NYC's are sick i wish i could find a pair in 11.5
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

yea the ASG Grafs as well i cant find them in 11.5 i want a pair of each baddd!

-Miami Heat will sign Mo Will and Corey Maggette this off season! straight up dawg!

^^about that Lebron album,

I hope he changes his mind because that song he did with Paul Wall and Swisha House called "Main Attraction" is going to make his singing career shorter than Kobe and Shaq's! Wish I could post the link to the song so you all could hear what I am talking about.

He's just rapping about having a "lotta lotta lotta lotta doe" and being a team player and having everyone doubt his skills and what-not.
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

Here are pics of the Ohio IVS

Such a hot shoe that Nike dropped the ball on not releasing...I'll wait next year to get my pair

-jmZob9epHWiLXT-ThaY92T2HqYUhuwY0300.jpg

jmhCd++J3B+y2zVV6LIWOCaRO2gTW+7I0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^^Sorry Ru, no pics of that one

thats another SICK shoe, didnt even know it existed

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

I would kill to be playing with Mike Conley and Greg in those......
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

Soooooo, sooooo sick. Had an opportunity to buy these from an OSU connect, but all the players he had access to only had like one pair, and they were all beaters and being worn on a day-to-day basis. Wasn't worth it to me, despite the rarity and how ill they are.

Back
Top Bottom