OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Ordered mine after the deadline for Christmas shipping, and still got them in before it! KD 5's will be here on the 26th. I know you have all seen these, but I added 4-5 coats of Krylon Matte spray, and in my eyes, they aren't as shiny as before. They still reflect a bit, just not as much.
KVN
FLY.
sick.gif

Do you guys have secret discounts or are y'all really dropping a few stacks on lebron ids

Lol I be thinking the same thing sometimes. Either that or dudes got some good *** jobs lol. Might finally be getting a pair soon tho with all this Christmas and my boy owe me retail on them Thunder IVs.:smokin

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of IDs, but I feel like my designs are too plain.

For some reason I can't get myself to do some of these crazy CWs... (They all look dope tho)
So heres what I came up with... Its loosely based off a AJ White Cement 4..

What do you guys think?

how many of yall got popped fibers in your zoom air....my Id's allready do and my boys id's and jades allready do??????

My second pair of IDs came in but I will try to load camera pics tomorrow. I went with a teal/black cw. I like em but wish that the upper and midsole were the same shade of teal.

how many of yall got popped fibers in your zoom air....my Id's allready do and my boys id's and jades allready do??????

My IDs came with a few snapped fibers, i called nike customer service and got them to re make them, at least two other people in this thread said their ID's came with snapped fibers in the air bag, but this is the first time i hear of a General release pair having snapped fibers, I have been wondering if it will become a bigger issue

yeah wonder how that happened, I mean you think about all the pressure you put on the shoe when wearing it and nothing happens, at least to my, yet some are already on the shoe popped or torn? Makes you wonder if Nike workers just said "f*** it" and let them go to production even though they were defective when first made. Either way, unacceptable for the price you pay for those.

Ordered mine after the deadline for Christmas shipping, and still got them in before it! KD 5's will be here on the 26th. I know you have all seen these, but I added 4-5 coats of Krylon Matte spray, and in my eyes, they aren't as shiny as before. They still reflect a bit, just not as much.
KVN

Wow

Got my new X's in pretty much the same color scheme I did my IX's in. Retiring the IX's for good now.

Played with the Nike+ today at the gym. I kept pausing it or whatever after we won each game and then would forget to unpause it before the next game started so it didn't record everything, but the thing is pretty cool. Hopefully I can improve on my paltry 21.3" vertical lol.

Back
Top Bottom