OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

game royal upper / black midsole / black airbag / grey outsole. size 12.5 fits like gr 13.

what color is your flywire

Those joker inspired ID's are nice. I have always wanted to do a purple and lime green cw on a pair but still haven't found the right combo to actually want to order.

ANYONE have word when we get the next options , im trying to hold off on ordering until i get word...

For a cash, debit, or credit refund YES
Store credit, store to store basis

Even for store credit, they need to see proof of purchase in order to credit you the right amount. If you don't bring a receipt (which will have to be in the form of a printed-out email), they will give you much less money in store credit..

I do not understand how nike can offer refunds for ID shoes.......other places with custom orders, all sales are final....like oakley sun glasses, just to name one.............what does nike do with all the brand new shoes they recive back ?.......

Last edited:
I do not understand how nike can offer refunds for ID shoes.......other places with custom orders, all sales are final....like oakley sun glasses, just to name one.............what does nike do with all the brand new shoes they recive back ?.......

new balance allows refunds on custom shoes ordered from their site. so does adidas.

i suspect those shoe companies ship out returns to outlets for sale at a reduced price. they still make a good profit margin since the shoes cost less than $20 make anyway.

I do not understand how nike can offer refunds for ID shoes.......other places with custom orders, all sales are final....like oakley sun glasses, just to name one.............what does nike do with all the brand new shoes they recive back ?....... I'm getting a remake of mine being sent in 3 weeks because their was a few flaws. No questions asked it was under a month since I had them and I can wear them however I want til I get the new ones. They wouldn't let me change anything though was kinda mad about

Most of them hit outlets and some how people are buying them in bulk not sure from where but if you search Nike ID on eBay you see see thousands of pairs of almost every shoe that was or is on ID

OK, need some help. I returned my cannon id's cuz some minor. Things were bugging me. The orange translucent sole was the main thing, and the fact that the laces were much brighter than the sole. Anyway, I want to go with the solid orange outsole, and the laces that match it, but that would force me to use the black airbag. My question is this-would a black airbag even stand out at all against the navy midsole? I'm thinking no, but I wanted to hear from some of you guys that have the black airbag. Thank you in advance!

Also, which of these would u do?

To be honest with you man, the ones you made were the best.

Back
Top Bottom